Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Heel leather, shape, PL cut, man I hope they get these right. That ZSH pic shows that slapping high PL on these is not the end of the job.
They **** this release up it confirms everything I am reading in here for sure. I usually like most of what they do, but these have to be at least as good as the Cords. And again.... Keep the 45 off of these.

After seeing that picture of Tinker a few pages back with the pair with #45 on the back, i won’t be super surprised to see 45. I was originally under the impression there weren’t any 45 breds ever but looks like there were some samples. But idk who knows.

still talking bout the number????
half the time number doesnt even show
when u wearing jeans
i could care less
just make a decent retro

As long they do the shoe right, I'll gladly take a "45" on the back and calmy throw em' on with the red 45 jersey...

Cause you wearing NT Denim :sick:
icrzphmbizzjlsvzksk1.jpg

That's probably why the NT Denim peeps are more forgiving in how JB makes an OG retro. Their denim will cover all the design and characteristic flaws anyway, i.e., black cement IV's with offset NA, playoff XI's with 45 instead of 23...

I tell ya a boy pull up in the parking lot stepping out like that plz don't try and run that lip. It won't end good. Lmao

Someone in another thread has access to Tinker and asked him about the red tint, and if I remember correctly he said it's wasn't intentional/he didn't know much about it. So yeah, 99% sure it's not happening. The least important detail anyway. Shape, true red, PL hight, white PL edge, & 23 are all way more important.

Someone in another thread has access to Tinker and asked him about the red tint, and if I remember correctly he said it's wasn't intentional/he didn't know much about it. So yeah, 99% sure it's not happening. The least important detail anyway. Shape, true red, PL hight, white PL edge are all way more important.
23 or 45 I’m in...

Dawg nobody want no samples I want the joints he played in same kicks release in 96 and yes I’m definitely passing on 45 all championship playoff joints should b straight OG no sample

I can feel the 45 on the way......... the Black/Red 1 announcement overshadows these anyway.

The least important detail anyway. Shape, true red, PL hight, white PL edge, & 23 are all way more important.

I disagree.

I think the red tint is just as important as the others you mentioned.

The pitch black uppers we’ve been getting have been boring. We need that red tint.

Back
Top Bottom