Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

upload_2019-8-20_21-52-47.gif

I usually go on vacation in December… even though I don’t know the release date I’m a plan my vacation on Friday so I can chill in the room Saturday morning and cop off the wifi on my laptop :lol:

Even though some of these December XI releases have been a pain in the past, I was told these will be an easier cop. I'm excited about them too; the latest pictures and that patent look fantastic.

I hope there are enough pairs for a minimum of a triple up (I’ll gladly keep more if possible) because this is the only release that matters to me since I started this countdown on July 16, 2018 and I refuse to pay resell value. I couldn’t see myself retiring from the kick game and after these I just have Chicago 1’s and Bred 1’s left to add, but if for some reason this is the way for me to go out then I couldn’t have it any other way because these, like many of us here, are my favorite sneakers ever and I’d trade it all for these 11’s. It doesn’t get anymore real than this.

I hope there are enough pairs for a minimum of a triple up (I’ll gladly keep more if possible) because this is the only release that matters to me since I started this countdown on July 16, 2018 and I refuse to pay resell value. I couldn’t see myself retiring from the kick game and after these I just have Chicago 1’s and Bred 1’s left to add, but if for some reason this is the way for me to go out then I couldn’t have it any other way because these, like many of us here, are my favorite sneakers ever and I’d trade it all for these 11’s. It doesn’t get anymore real than this.
You ain’t gonna dip out now with all the fire retros they have in the works!! You can’t pass up on a quality OG fire red 5 retro!

My casual fridays are about to end when i start working at the corporate office in a couple months, SMH.

The sads bro lol .. I have summer fridays where we dont even work on a friday and it ended two weeks ago. RIP to your casual friday. Now its just you and saturday and funday sunday :lol:

Back
Top Bottom