Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Or bcuz it's you, the first pair may start sqeaking. :lol:
:lol:
Bite your tongue. At least my first pair of navys have been solid. Wearing them again this weekend and no problems. I’ve worn them WAY more than those Barons and emeralds I got rid of for squeaking so knock on wood.

Interesting prototype never saw it on foot before.

CC4132CA-8CB3-405F-9AFD-3878AA2DA155.png

E81A2BFD-D13C-443D-A102-B7CECC5196A3.gif

Wow. I really thought there was nothing I didn’t know about this shoe and the different models he wore. Wow.

Naw, just the price inflation in general. The boxes have gotten cheaper and cheaper the last few years while the price remains high as ever.

Nike telling ppl the OG boxes are coming back sounds dope, but let's be real, it's cheaper and that's a win/win for them. Can't blame em.

Nike gonna charge y'all more and give you a cheaper box. lol

To me the “cheaper” OG box holds more value to me personally than any fancy expensive box ever could. So while cheaper, I look at it as an upgrade and thankful they’re not charging more for the nostalgic touch that the OG box brings. Some of y’all really got a kick out of those slide out boxes lol. I couldn’t care less about them. Keep it OG, always.

Of course not, but it's all factored in. Especially cause it contains that extra plastic insert. Ppl like to assume that stuff is cheap to produce and yeah it is, but only on a large scale. That's a significant price cut when it's over hundreds of thousands of pairs my dude.

Of course not, but it's all factored in. Especially cause it contains that extra plastic insert. Ppl like to assume that stuff is cheap to produce and yeah it is, but only on a large scale. That's a significant price cut when it's over hundreds of thousands of pairs my dude.

The way I see it, the money that they’re saving on boxes allows them to reinvest that money into buying more materials to thus produce more pairs so demand is met and we ultimately all get our pairs with ease. Having these produced in massive high volume to meet demand in lieu of getting a stupid fancy box is a trade off/compromise that I’d accept every time, any day of the week. Also, you complaining about the price of holiday 11s in 2019? Last time that I checked the price was the same lol.

You're assuming that's what they're doing with the money, that's not fact my dude. The facts I'm presenting is that they are charging you the same price for less materials. ( Packaging that is) Nothing more, nothing less. I could care less about packaging, I'm just stating the obvious facts.

You claim you don't care about packaging but you're excited for the OG packaging? Which is it?

You're assuming that's what they're doing with the money, that's not fact my dude. The facts I'm presenting is that they are charging you the same price for less materials. ( Packaging that is) Nothing more, nothing less. I could care less about packaging, I'm just stating the obvious facts.

You claim you don't care about packaging but you're excited for the OG packaging? Which is it?

lol ok you just want to argue man. Good day sir. God bless.

No arguing, I just think you were held up on the fact you thought I was upset over the box changing.

I'm just pointing out the profit margin Nike stands to make from doing so. Even a 5% decrease is significant when you're producing 300-500K worth of pairs. I think they should always be moving forward, in terms of packaging. If the price is going to do so.

No arguing, I just think you were held up on the fact you thought I was upset over the box changing.

I'm just pointing out the profit margin Nike stands to make from doing so. Even a 5% decrease is significant when you're producing 300-500K worth of pairs. I think they should always be moving forward, in terms of packaging. If the price is going to do so.

It’s cool man. Stuff is expensive these days. I understand. They should just go back to being what $125 retail? Especially since they come with the cheaper OG box right? Right. I get it. I wish gas was cheap like it used to be too.

Back
Top Bottom