Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

thats what he said though

What I said is up for interpretation so you can look at it that way if you choose but what I said does not directly translate to the extreme. NT gonna NT :lol: And before you go all NT defensive on me.. I spoke on what I've seen on the board.. I'm good :lol:

Would you guys be in support of Jordan/Nike brand doing pres-sales for certain sneakers? Meaning, before production, they give people a 1-3 month window to put orders in. However many orders that they get is how many they produce and that's it. Wouldn't that ensure that almost anyone who wants the shoes could get them?

Would you guys be in support of Jordan/Nike brand doing pres-sales for certain sneakers? Meaning, before production, they give people a 1-3 month window to put orders in. However many orders that they get is how many they produce and that's it. Wouldn't that ensure that almost anyone who wants the shoes could get them?

I don't see JB doing this, they might as well just open the full catalog to Nike ID or at least give us one silhouette year to go crazy with on ID.
:rofl:at the resellers if they did, for them it would be utter chaos! How many pairs to order, or if they ordered to much they be stuck on a lot of deadweight, and be out of the game in no time. It could quite possibly kill the resell market. It would certainly make things easier, but I feel like I'd be neutral on it. I dont know that I'd love it (no more discos, on overproduced shoes) but I dont think I'd hate it (since I'd at least get what I wanted).

Yeah.. Nike will never do that. It's a fantastic democratic model but a bad business model.. they'd lose so much money lol.

I know cool kicks kinda known but haven’t been they been a bit iffy at tines

does t sound kosher

its just a shoe???
why would u be emotionally and mentally weighed down
cause u missed out
not saying u cant be "all man, damn i missed out"
but being an emotional wreck
and it messing up ur mental state is just nuts :lol:
Pretty sure the point was, when the situation is such that people generally take Ls 90-plus percent of the time, it can kill a lot of people’s enthusiasm for continuing to try and score. I know it did for me for years in the mid-2000s and beyond when buying a pair of retro Jordans became so much of a headache and disappointment, I stopped caring and stopped trying entirely.

334204A0-BD47-4897-A8A1-FFBF2C9BC7C1.jpeg
05E58A1F-7502-4A70-80F2-63447E8AAC89.jpeg

I got 2 pairs already.

I really hate to bring him up, because it got EXTREMELY redundant last time. But this might be Ryan Griffin debacle all over again...

:rolleyes

You gonna off a few under retail, I’m not team early but I know you legit so I don’t think I’m gonna question your stuff

I wish it had more of a Translucent toe cap that’s the only thing I see different on the 2019 pair ...it’s cloudy

2 pairs max I'm entering all raffles and apps got my toys already for DTLR toy drive if they will have it again this yr

Wondering if release date pairs will have a more clear and brighter red..because that one isn't how it should be. Still looks good though.

Back
Top Bottom