Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Think I may be out of the shoe game after getting these
tenor.gif

You gonna be on them Lamar exclusives whenever they drop famb

and thats how u know these r gonna be plentiful.....when end charges UNDER retail instead of trying to be bootleg resellers :lol:
Totally. I only entered because I’m out of town next weekend potentially without phone service when they drop. Otherwise wouldn’t be too concerned about just scoring off SNKRS at drop.

You get an email if you win
Then i believe they send you a link to purchase or just do it thru the app
It's an online raffle thru the app so they ship it
I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT SHIEKH RAFFLES SUCK. AND HERE IS WHY. THE DAMMED SHOE IS IN STOCK AND THEY STILL GOT ME ON PENDING AS OF TODAY
20191207_192140.jpg

I think end wised up to charging over retail on GR’s
I noticed they haven’t been overcharging on certain shoes lately
Man it would be nice to hit on end and only pay $198.95 shipped

Yup. Good deal, if I hit on there I would be saving about $40 after tax.

I also entered on SNS app. After shipping, I’ll save about $10.

I got a few $15-$20 rewards from foot action and foot locker but no use since I won’t be able to use the coupons, so even saving $10 is good enough for me.

Don’t wanna enter too many raffle and end up winning them all. Lol. Only going after 3 pairs total. Secured one from the shock drop, so getting 2 more from raffles shouldn’t be a problem.

I’d be good with one. I might cop two if the opportunity comes, so I can keep the better pair. I’ll probably sell the other one. I’m not big on over priced resale, so I’ll sell it a little over retail locally.

Am I the only one, but these run smaller? Space Jams fit just a tad bit roomy, but these are fitted. Might have to go for an 11 this upcoming weekend

Just let the man be excited. :lol:
I didn’t mean to give too much info. I’m really looking forward to getting these and have shipping anxiety lol. I finally got that origin scan Friday afternoon but no movement since. Alabama is only 7 hrs away so I’m sure that they’ll be here by Tuesday. If not, it’s not that long until Saturday and I’ll just cop via FTL reservation. I would be shocked if I didn’t get the reservation at my store. The manager said that for whatever reason I hit on almost every size 10 that they get. I spend a lot of money with footlocker so maybe that’s why. He also said they’d be flooded with pairs and my store is pretty small

Back
Top Bottom