Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

From sneaker-jesus?

Dude sold 1k+ pairs so i'll give him till after the holidays to ship before I message him.
He’s pretty quick

ordered those black yeezy 350 for my girl and he shipped ASAP but I’m sure he’s got a ton of orders now with the deal and now people knowing about his listings etc

Here’s my pair.
91733075-ACB4-4631-8025-14724DCC25B2.jpeg
1FE1EA7E-A888-4B48-9744-91C2C97A4347.jpeg

I’m really impressed with the quality on these.

I still remember having to return my 2001 pair to the store because the sewing machine went off track and actually stitched all over the patent leather. It wrinkled the patent making it look like a glossy trash bag, lol. Wish I’d taken pics to show you. Then, I ordered my replacement pair through Nike themselves.....the outside was perfect but the dummies at the factory put size 9 insoles on my size 12 :rofl: 2001 release had some issues to say the least.

Last edited:
Just got my pair in from BSTN. I’m so glad the delivery came from the FedEx down the street from my house and not the one 3 cities away. Would have had to wait all day if it did. Now I can get on with my day.

If you live close to a Round Two store I would check one of those out
Out here in central Texas. Id do OfferUp but theres way too many fakes out here and just recently got burnt. Ebay has listings for days but all are $40 or more over $300 post shipping/tax smh.

From sneaker-jesus?

Dude sold 1k+ pairs so i'll give him till after the holidays to ship before I message him.
Has until the 9th for my third pair to get in. Patience is key on this deal for those worrying.

bstn pair came in, shipping notice last thursday, arrived at my home friday, wasn't there, and because it required a signature, it went back to a local fedex, picked it up saturday. not too long of a wait considered it's from europe.

my overseas pair been sitting at the destination fed ex facility
since friday morning
starting to think bad thoughts :smh:

Yeah... idk what it is, 11’s were always my favorite shoe growing, but these just aren’t doing it for me like they once were.
I’ve only worn my concords 3-4 times max . Still a classic pair though.

Stay away from SCAMBAY
Yep, exactly where i just got burnt. Itll be another 2wks until i see the refun smh...****in resellers have the community all ****ed up. Partly my fault however, had no interest until the Breds got in hand and then started thinking about a complete collection including the Columbias if they release.

Back
Top Bottom