Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

what they say? Order is cancelled?
Yea, rep said it’s being escalated for a refund. Tried to get a manager and they said some bs like since it’s a launch item that’s against policy. Gonna call back for a different rep. F them. Tried to say oh a label was created but no one picked up the package smh.

Don’t have time to really search the thread so sorry. Ordered off SNKRS and got a shipping confirmation tried to track it and basically says nothing. Label created and in Tennessee. Normally the shoe is here by now. No refund to my card either. Are they really delayed? Getting worried
Going through the same thing, called Nike 5 days ago and was told they are going to refund my money after they investigate what happened to the package. I still have not received refund or shoes:smh: Heard some people got $50 gift cards or a 20% off refund for the inconvenience

Yea, rep said it’s being escalated for a refund. Tried to get a manager and they said some bs like since it’s a launch item that’s against policy. Gonna call back for a different rep. F them. Tried to say oh a label was created but no one picked up the package smh.

So wait they weren’t even trying to give you a refund?! Why would they need to even contact anyone higher up legit all they did was create a label and never send the shoes... they should be refunding everyone at this point this is crazy,

There are plenty pairs out there, but their systems limitations screw things up.

Went to take back a size 5 i got (ordered a 7Y) and they had about 40 pairs get returned that they cant sell, because the company wont let them.

Apparently at some point in the next few weeks they will get instructions to send them back..........When all they have to do is make them available online and have the stores ship to customers......Or at least put them on the floor to be sold.

20191223_194608.jpg

I think I might have a problem....
20191223_194643.jpg
Not at all

So wait they weren’t even trying to give you a refund?! Why would they need to even contact anyone higher up legit all they did was create a label and never send the shoes... they should be refunding everyone at this point this is crazy,
Called back. They escalated it for a refund, they had said I could wait it out a few more days but I know they aren’t coming. They’ve gotten this type of call a bunch in the last couple days they should have a statement or something in place. But I was able to get a 20% my next order promo. Not sure if I’ll get them elsewhere. Don’t feel like it right now.

New trailer for "The Last Dance" June 2020

As if the Breds needed anymore hype, people better jump on these while theyre around.
I really don’t like to see that flipped JUMPMAN on the heel. it bothers me :lol:
No lie dont think a retro has ever been compared to its original as much as this release and rightfully so but that reverse jumpman? dont know if i could ever let that slide again. Say that but man are those
win like 82s sexy lol.

I got another 10% ebay bucks message yesterday. Make sure you check your inboxes and activate the deal before you use the 25% sneaker code.

Scooped for retail plus $30 in ebay bucks.
They aren’t giving me that

smh

about to cop a grail so might call eBay and say I got thelink and it didn’t work?

more they gonna call BS

Back
Top Bottom