Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Got the J23 notification on the restock but it was either sold out or I just wasn't granted access. But I figured if they have restock pairs, maybe they'll finally fulfill my order from the 14th that's been stuck at "Label Created." I called and the rep basically said I was SOL. Refunded my order from drop day and gave me a 20% off code.

These last 2 weeks was like
giphy.gif

Trying to scoop my third for under retail with this ebay code. Has anyone heard of or purchased from ebay seller Engsta512?

Got the J23 notification on the restock but it was either sold out or I just wasn't granted access. But I figured if they have restock pairs, maybe they'll finally fulfill my order from the 14th that's been stuck at "Label Created." I called and the rep basically said I was SOL. Refunded my order from drop day and gave me a 20% off code.

These last 2 weeks was like
giphy.gif

Welp, just grabbed a pair of sz10 off ebay for $228 shipped after tax using the NEWKICKS code, which after TopCashback and ebay bucks is basically retail shipped from Nike. Hopefully I don't get a janky pair from the seller.

Talked to Nike again today about them canceling my pair and yet restocked today. They said they didn’t restock my pair and if they do decide to do another drop, they will send me another pair but would need their 5% discount code back :rofl:

Hope all that missed out end up with a pair for retail soon. This release was funny...it was easy, but it wasn't.

Can't thank GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal enough for providing the stroke of midnight link that made it easy...copped 2.

Then wasn't sure if they would ship, tried on release day, struck out on every single foot site.

Followed up next morning at my local nike store and grabbed the very last 10.5 for pair number 3.

Back
Top Bottom