Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

IMG_20191227_203707.jpg
Nike know people be take L

I know it may not heal the wounds for some but i can really respect and appreciate that kind of message. These companies be tryin but between general demand and bots ****s gotta be hell ontop of keeping tabs on inventory.
listen if you believe this then I have a bridge in brooklyn for sale, I got a notification as well and I got a early pair, I didn't attempt on the release date.

listen if you believe this then I have a bridge in brooklyn for sale, I got a notification as well and I got a early pair, I didn't attempt on the release date.
Right because the companies actively think to themselves...sure nuff cant wait till we **** this release up. It was just a positive opinion nobody has to agree.

:smh: i got a L from snkrs
but didnt get notified about the restock
just found out about the restock just now from u guys
i open the snkrs app
said my offer expired :smh:
they so trash
Same here and now I can’t even find them on my SNKRS app account

If anyone still need them for their kids or their special others, Trophy Room Store still have some GS available - 3.5, 4.5, 5.5. Looks like it's tax free but shipping is almost 20 bucks.

Thanks! Sold my wifes 2012 DS and got the 2019’s while making a $50 profit. Anytime i can get fund my bourbon bottles im a happy man.

Do these eventually break-in? Feel like I should've gone a half-size up since they're so tight (width). Haven't worn these more than trying on and walking around the house.

Back
Top Bottom