Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

MICHIGAN NT FAM STAND UP
84926603.gif

I’m reppin’ from Livonia!

Damn never thought about doing that. Usually get a little glue seperation when doing whitening soaks and just mold it back in position once rinsing but thatll save a good couple minutes.
Crazy how Sole Bright is still such a best kept secret, stuff is amazing and like you mentioned works on all sorts of materials that have yellowed.
Yeah if u can catch the glue while it's still hot just wrap that electrical tape on tight around the area and the shoe and force it back then freeze for a couple. Works everytime for me.

Im in the same boat with my '12 pair. Waiting til i find a trade. Best offer so far is oreo 4s. Never thought I'd ever even consider that trade but here we are lol

I've onlly worn mine once so far. Weather in Central TX has been hit or miss lately and I don't want them to get rained on. I know they'd be ok just don't want to deal with wiping them down and everything yet lol.

what part of Central Texas are you at Fam, is it Killeen?

20200208_011531.jpg

20200208_011237.jpg

Little TLC goes a long way. Out the box the materials are thirsty as hell. Hit the soles, condition the leather shine up the PL and if you have the Concords by now the mesh should have whitening treatment and soles hit with atleast one cycle of Sole Bright. Just a couple personal recommendations to add a bit more pop. Can take better photos in the AM under sunlight and products/steps utilized if requested.

What did you do to the raw edge of the PL? X-Acto knife? It looks way better like that.

Believe it or not an extra sharp slant tip clipper. Followed the stitching all around for a clean uniformed line all around and did the same for the Concords and Jams. Ill do a group photo once i get back in for the evening.

Nice. Might try it myself.

It looks great on that last photo you posted (on the MK2 arcade). Funny how small details make a huge difference. Did you sharpen the clippers? Or just use a brand new pair? I wouldn't know how to tell if a nail clipper was extra sharp. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom