Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Best non OG cw IMO

Cool grey 11.JPG

Easily

Never owned an original pair of playoffs, nor seen a brand new pair that isn't aged, however yeah if they'd made the red on these a bit less, faded, for lack of a better word, and more vibrant, as well as a few other minor adjustments (like shape, patent leather), they'd be a perfect match imo. Or like a 99% match at least.
010059_01.jpg
20191218_143753.jpg
Agreed the red on the OGs popped way more

Pulled out my UN DS pair to wear around the house yesterday. Really like this release. Thinking about with everything else coming up this summer in other hobbies selling my still DS pair on StockX. It'll be the first time I sell a pair on there.

The Bred 11s are my favorite Jordan 11, but the Cap and Gowns don’t get enough love. OGs will always be the best but I think these might be the best non-OG colorway of the 11.
1589500589946.jpeg
DE91F168-4296-4EB2-9509-52C16F9F8CFB.jpeg
The cap and gown quality is better than everything in this pic. But cool greys still look better right next to them

These look legit fellas?

Attachments

• 20200523_203112.jpg
    20200523_203112.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 20200523_203124.jpg
    20200523_203124.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 20200523_203137.jpg
    20200523_203137.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 20200523_203153.jpg
    20200523_203153.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 202
The Bred 11s are my favorite Jordan 11, but the Cap and Gowns don’t get enough love. OGs will always be the best but I think these might be the best non-OG colorway of the 11.
1589500589946.jpeg

Shouldve hop on these when they was releasing. Probably the best non -og colorway 11s next to the Cool Greys

Still remember walking into Nike @ the Grove in LA on release day only to experience Nike employees straight playing games with the sneakers on release day. I walk in and fortunately, they are doing FCFS at the store for pairs they had. Essentially, you line up and you choose your size and each customer was limited to 1 pair. This one employee who was responsible for taking the customers’ names and size would tell you on the spot if they had your size or not which is a silly system and is when I started to get suspicious. I walk up and ask for my size 12. Nike employee straight up looks at me and says we don’t have that. I said are you sure bc it seems as if you didn’t even check with the employee who is responsible for receiving said customer size from first employee then go check the stock room. Well, first employee didn’t even look at stock employee first. Then when I proceeded to question him, employee turns around and says to stock employee “We don’t have a 12 right?” Obviously, stock employee gets what he’s trying to do and says no. Well, then can I get a 11.5? He said were out of that too. I say okay and get out of line to keep it pushing. I’m like I tried. I hang back only to hear a customer behind me walk up to that exact first employee and ask for a 11.5 which the employee replies I got you. I hang back to see that this employee was allowing customers to purchase a pair swing back in line to get multiples. Not only that looks like he was selling to his homies or had a system set up where he would deny pairs to individuals only to sell to others whom he obviously selected. Anyways, I walk up make a commotion about hey you’re ruining this sneaker culture for everyone with why you’re doing. He looks at me knowing he got caught. What’s crazy is I asked to speak with the manager and this gal standing right near him claimed she was the manager. Thing is turns out she was supervising the whole thing. Get so defeated didn’t know what to do. If you took time to read this, man that was discouraging. Missed out on the breds when I was in college years back bc lack of funds only to have my experience ruined. Married now and my wife was so disappointed too!

Still remember walking into Nike @ the Grove in LA on release day only to experience Nike employees straight playing games with the sneakers on release day. I walk in and fortunately, they are doing FCFS at the store for pairs they had. Essentially, you line up and you choose your size and each customer was limited to 1 pair. This one employee who was responsible for taking the customers’ names and size would tell you on the spot if they had your size or not which is a silly system and is when I started to get suspicious. I walk up and ask for my size 12. Nike employee straight up looks at me and says we don’t have that. I said are you sure bc it seems as if you didn’t even check with the employee who is responsible for receiving said customer size from first employee then go check the stock room. Well, first employee didn’t even look at stock employee first. Then when I proceeded to question him, employee turns around and says to stock employee “We don’t have a 12 right?” Obviously, stock employee gets what he’s trying to do and says no. Well, then can I get a 11.5? He said were out of that too. I say okay and get out of line to keep it pushing. I’m like I tried. I hang back only to hear a customer behind me walk up to that exact first employee and ask for a 11.5 which the employee replies I got you. I hang back to see that this employee was allowing customers to purchase a pair swing back in line to get multiples. Not only that looks like he was selling to his homies or had a system set up where he would deny pairs to individuals only to sell to others whom he obviously selected. Anyways, I walk up make a commotion about hey you’re ruining this sneaker culture for everyone with why you’re doing. He looks at me knowing he got caught. What’s crazy is I asked to speak with the manager and this gal standing right near him claimed she was the manager. Thing is turns out she was supervising the whole thing. Get so defeated didn’t know what to do. If you took time to read this, man that was discouraging. Missed out on the breds when I was in college years back bc lack of funds only to have my experience ruined. Married now and my wife was so disappointed too!

this has been going on for years. same **** happens at 21 Mercer. it's a rigged game at most shops. Nike doesn't care.

Sometimes release process can be a mess.

I remember when i camped out for the Kyrie x Bron game 7 pack in 2016, me and my boy had already hit at Nike SM earlier in the week for the game 5 pack. (We were the first ones there and almost no one was there both of us copped our sizes and were GEEKED)

So we get there at the same time and people were lined up already. so we get in line and then they tell us hey we’re are gonna give out wrist bands at later so we hang out and the gave out 30-35 wrist bands. Me and my boy made the cut off by 1-2 people so them send everyone else away. (some stay to try and cop off others) so they let us in and we get in line and they say hey btw we only have 20-25 pairs. I WAS HEATED. I told the manager on duty. That whoever thought given out 30-35 wristbands and NOT having that many pairs was not thinking clearly. He agreed and that was that but it ended working out because my boy offered some guy $300 for just the kyries (pack retail was $300) and he said no he wanted more. Later that night the dropped the whole pack on NikeID so i was able to cop just the kyries (didn’t want the soldiers because they don’t get worn from my game 5 pack anyways :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom