Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Still haven't worn my pair yet. But on a good note found a mom and pop shoe repair place that will reglue my og's for a decent price. Gonna wear the crap out of my OG's then break out my new pair in a few years.

Happy Memorial Day NTFAM, glad to have survived!

58EEF4B6-9A46-4BEA-91E1-6AF25388817A.jpeg

Thank you for your service!!

I got stories about those too. NYC wasnt safe when those dropped. I worked for a prominent sneaker retailer at the time, I got a pair for someone, and we wasnt allowed to leave the store for almost two hours because people was getting robbed on site. And I'm sure you've seen videos of the fights in stores for those. Wow. In my opinon that colorway was trash.

I got a similar story with what my guy who's still a Foot Locker manager told me shortly after the 2011 Concord XI release at a store he used to run.

He elaborated how it was chaotic with people driving fast to park to gain entry to the mall when they were allowed to drive in because security didn't permit overnight parking. He had to open up uncommonly early with people already lined up. He had one clown ousted by mall security from his storefront because he repeatedly lifted the gate to try to creep in when they were limiting how many customers could enter his store, and the idiot started cursing at his company and security on his way out. He told me he had the customer who got the last pair in his store exit the backdoor for his safety since people were still outside. He didn't want him to get potentially robbed walking out front. He warned the customer he was on his own to navigate his way out of the mall once the backdoor was locked. So my guy told me that customer came back after that Christmastime and thanked him for letting him out the backdoor for his safety that early morning, and he ended up spending over $100 that day he returned.

Last edited:
Actually could be wrong but i haven't seen these restock once

they restocked on SNKRS after the release. It was supposedly for people like myself that tried and didn’t get it on release day. ... but I couldn’t checkout on the restock because of SNKRS errors.

I got a similar story with what my guy who's still a Foot Locker manager told me shortly after the 2011 Concord XI release at a store he used to run.

He elaborated how it was chaotic with people driving fast to park to gain entry to the mall when they were allowed to drive in because security didn't permit overnight parking. He had to open up uncommonly early with people already lined up. He had one clown ousted by mall security from his storefront because he repeatedly lifted the gate to try to creep in when they were limiting how many customers could enter his store, and the idiot started cursing at his company and security on his way out. He told me had the customer who got the last pair in his store exit the backdoor for his safety since people were still outside. He didn't want him to get potentially robbed walking out front. He warned the customer he was on his own to navigate his way out of the mall once the backdoor was locked. So my guy told me that customer came back after that Christmastime and thanked him for letting him out the backdoor for his safety that early morning, and he ended up spending over $100 that day he returned.

Beverly Center Footlocker did this for me and my friends when the DMP released in 06. ish was wild

Beverly Center Footlocker did this for me and my friends when the DMP released in 06. ish was wild

Thanks for sharing your scenario.

I definitely remember 2006 with that release although I never got that pack. I didn't even bother with the recently re-released singular VI either. I'm glad I didn't go attempt to get them in 2006 because it was wild like you said with limited quantities and people having to work hard to get them. I'm glad to hear you got your safely 14 years ago.

I heard it was routine chaos everywhere for those.

So i bought some cool grey 11s off of ebay.
Would you guys consider this a crease from wear or just a defect?
DB0CFF1F-F777-46BB-AD89-6B0750B91B23.jpeg

Looks like a DS pair that kept the original inserts in it which is why it’s wavy since the inserts didn’t form that great. Those look great if they are real...

Looks like a DS pair that kept the original inserts in it which is why it’s wavy since the inserts didn’t form that great. Those look great if they are real...
besides the crease, everything else looks new.
I just wanted a second opinion as I dont own to many 11s, especially a shoe thats around 10 years old

Creases from wear usually originate from the medial side, look different from the one pictured, and that particular crease looks like the ones that come from the inserts.

Back
Top Bottom