Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I already got a pair but it's pretty much worn out. So I need a new pair. And I hope their made like the 96' pair. And the red should be "True" instead of "Varsity". It should be Black/True Red/White instead of Black/Varsity Red/White.

Last edited:
Didn't Gentry have a "45" sample of these a while ago in a magazine add?!? Lol
Trash:smh:
sra1v8vuxpe5ngrilcfo.jpg

Man i was guna pass on these. My wife just asked me today if im planning to cop i said Nah.

Shape on 2018 Cords is nearly identical to the 95’s. I guess comfort is subjective but the 2018 feels great on foot. Pretty much all 11’s from the cdp to the 2012 breds felt stiff on foot to me.

No other shoe really matters to me personally besides what goes down in May and now December apparently. Sheesh.

Shape on 2018 Cords is nearly identical to the 95’s. I guess comfort is subjective but the 2018 feels great on foot. Pretty much all 11’s from the cdp to the 2012 breds felt stiff on foot to me.
Shape is only close from the side view. The view from the top is totaly effed and that’s what I see when I wear them. I love the 10 greys and 11 cords. 09 jams were bad and 12 black/reds were awwwful.

504kickzSuperior 504kickzSuperior I truly dont think Nike/JB give a rat's *** what the consumer wants on these (they should, but they dont) cause they're gonna sell with a 45, stitched 23 or screen printed 23 and sell them with a Dr. Scholls box. Nike/JB/Gentry gonna get us one way or another, just waiting to see how they get us on these. I passed on concords cause of the 45 and I'll easily do it again if these get the 45 treatment.
I'm going with what he says.

The fact that we're getting the OG Mold, Color and box to these Grails down to the patent leather white lining....leads me to believe jb will screw something up. Unfortunately we might get 45. If jb gives us 23 this will be the best retro since the og
Even if they have a 45 on the back it will still be the best retro of this colorway.

the soles of my 00's have started to separate, but just some areas.

should i just re-glue the areas back or take the whole thing off and reglue it altogether?

what would be the best solution?

Back
Top Bottom