Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

the soles of my 00's have started to separate, but just some areas.

should i just re-glue the areas back or take the whole thing off and reglue it altogether?

what would be the best solution?

take it to a cobbler first to see what he/she says? they might have a more professional view of the condition of your shoes.

Shape is only close from the side view. The view from the top is totaly effed and that’s what I see when I wear them. I love the 10 greys and 11 cords. 09 jams were bad and 12 black/reds were awwwful.
Couldn't disagree more, and I still have my OGs. They aren't exact but to call them "totally effed" is quite extreme. And then you say you love the '11 concords? The worst version of that shoe ever produced, by far? OK, then.

High-cut, black patent leather with white lining

Black upper mesh

True red Jumpman and translucent sole

screen printed(or stitched)23 spacing

White and black carbon fiber

I can see it now!!!

Remember, the red should be "True" instead of "Varsity".

Last edited:
High-cut, black patent leather with white lining

Black upper mesh

True red Jumpman and translucent sole

screen printed(or stitched)23 spacing

White and black carbon fiber

I can see it now!!!

Remember, the red should be "True" instead of "Varsity".

The crazy thing is this is all possible, based on how well the Concords came out. Concords are near perfection, with the only fault being the damn 45.

You want us to forget about the samples with a stitched 23 and a screen printed 45 on it even though the 2019 version of the breds won't be made like those.

If the 45 is stitched yes, easy pass. I’ll be hurt but easy pass. Screen printed number can be fixed.
Your stronger than me then honestly. I have never had a retro of these AT ALL. I own a ds original but only bought for collect purposes. I do not like the idea of 45 what so ever. But as good as the Concord looked, I just dont think I can pass up.

I passed on the 2012 solely because I didnt like the look of them. I was over the low cut poor shape. But if these get all of that correct. Hard to resist.

I’ve been out the thread for a few weeks, just not understanding the 45 being brought up.

I’ve been out the thread for a few weeks, just not understanding the 45 being brought up.
There were some online "confirmations" and people have ran with it. I still dont want to believe it but it really would not surprise me. But no, its not ever been confirmed 100.

Your stronger than me then honestly. I have never had a retro of these AT ALL. I own a ds original but only bought for collect purposes. I do not like the idea of 45 what so ever. But as good as the Concord looked, I just dont think I can pass up.

I passed on the 2012 solely because I didnt like the look of them. I was over the low cut poor shape. But if these get all of that correct. Hard to resist.

I feel you man. At this point I’m just assuming they’ll get it right. There’s no reason for them not to they’re on a good run as far as getting things accurate enough to buy for those of us who are either old enough to know what they’re supposed to look like or those of us who really know our ****. It’s gonna be a 23. And we will all eat.

I think the difference with the 2019 will be varsity red and probably carbon fiber color being a tad off. If they use the 2018 molds, PL and toe box will vary.

I feel you man. At this point I’m just assuming they’ll get it right. There’s no reason for them not to they’re on a good run as far as getting things accurate enough to buy for those of us who are either old enough to know what they’re supposed to look like or those of us who really know our ****. It’s gonna be a 23. And we will all eat.
That was my feeling, too, until just the other day. Obviously there's no good reason to put 45 on these. But I suddenly have this vibe that they're going to do it, anyway. It's the kind of tone-deaf nonsense the fool Gentry lives for. He thinks all the "collectors" who could never have the black/red sample with the 45 will be oh so excited to get their hands on it. Not realizing that people want things for actual reasons. The Jams and the Concords with 45, though many here prefer the 23 versions, are at least shoes MJ actually wore in the '95 playoffs. That's why some people wanted them, and why a lot of people didn't really care one way or the other (I fall into the latter group; would've preferred 23 but it's no big thing to me). But some unreleased early sample of black/red with 45? At this point virtually no one cares about that lame "backstory" and wants it. That never stopped Gentry before, though. Hope I'm wrong but I can just feel it coming LOL

Couldn't disagree more, and I still have my OGs. They aren't exact but to call them "totally effed" is quite extreme. And then you say you love the '11 concords? The worst version of that shoe ever produced, by far? OK, then.
I said they are comfortable

Why y'all gotta keep saying varsity red? It should be true red. Sheeesh.

It should be, but it almost certainly won't be.

They've continually swapped True Rer for Varsity Red so people probably just don't want to pointlessly get their hopes up about that not happening here.

Gentry never dropped these with 45. No reason to think he will now. Varsity red is the color officially for now. Anyone ever find out the exact CDP color? Those weren’t as dark as the 2001!i think

Back
Top Bottom