Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Gentry never dropped these with 45. No reason to think he will now. Varsity red is the color officially for now. Anyone ever find out the exact CDP color? Those weren’t as dark as the 2001!i think
I know that. But I’m afraid he’s about to.

He tried to drop 45 on the 2011 release. MJ himself put a stop to it. With the success of the last two, I dont have faith MJ would stop it this time.

CDP are True Red,they are lighter than 2012. I sold my pack in February for the upcoming release and purchased OGs prior to compare. Now the CDP are slightly darker,
but not enough to be called another color. Maybe University Red.

Dark to Light
Gym Red
Varsity Red
University Red
True Red
Fire Red
Infrared Red

Color doesn't matter to me at all as long as it's some form of red. I'd rather have a comfortable pair of bred space jams than something that hurts my feet.

He tried to drop 45 on the 2011 release. MJ himself put a stop to it. With the success of the last two, I dont have faith MJ would stop it this time.
He did so as a nod to the 45 PE that dropped 16 years prior. Something as a nod. Would’ve been a year off the 15 year debut. Not a crazy idea

Im getting them regardless. And if 7-9 years from now they drop again, I will get those also. As long as they bring the same mold/shape as they have with last years Concord, I will always be in on a black red XI.
I’m buying them regardless. I don’t get that bent out of shape over the number in general like some in here do, but it WILL be so effing stupid if these have the 45.

They need to look like this (with True red)

Last edited:
The Concords and Space Jams were excellent retros. The thing i hated about the 09 Space Jams and 11 Concords was the glue they used on the soles. The yellowing was a thousand times worse than the previous retros. Joints turned a dark orange around the pods. I don’t know how anyone would prefer those POS retros over the newer versions.

The low Pl debate stuff baffled me. But then again, I don’t like the low ep on og 3s either, or low cut 3s, so maybe I’m just not a fan of certain details in a minimized state.

Back
Top Bottom