Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

This pair in this video, looks a lot better.

Watch on mute though, especially the older heads.

Dude says some **** y'all would definitely not approve of.

:lol:

This release just needs to get here quick. I have no doubt these will be amazing like Cords were. Vids and pics at this point are just making it more difficult to wait. This thread is def slow moving, in a few months its gonna be difficult to keep up with. The 34 gonna hold me over for a little while though.

This release just needs to get here quick. I have no doubt these will be amazing like Cords were. Vids and pics at this point are just making it more difficult to wait. This thread is def slow moving, in a few months its gonna be difficult to keep up with. The 34 gonna hold me over for a little while though.
Want to spice it up, J? How about this: I don't see any red tint in these latest pairs ...
:rofl:

Here's a vid one of my friends sent me on IG. I just thought I'd post it.

I highly doubt these 11's are real. Sure that was a nike box, but it was clearly from a different sneaker. Also, the priority mail sticker, and tape is a dead giveaway. Nike never does this. They ALWAYS use UPS. Plus, this pair looks too big, and off overall.

Dude is a certified clown..not just from the video but in real life

**** Heet ATL

C500EDB6-CC45-4FAD-A8A8-9E4446AEFFAA.jpeg

I was just sitting here thinking about how 11s used to be the hardest release to get. Now it's of the easiest. When the 72-10s dropped I took L's on every raffle and was still able to buy 5 or 6 pairs.

The only ones that were hard were the Concords and Breds. If you put in the work after that, you could get your pair pretty easily.

Are the raffles just like they pick ur name out of a bunch of people? I never entered one.

yea usually thats how a raffle works. u enter and hope u get picked as a winner. get the footlocker, champs, finishline, and footaction apps. those are the big ones for the raffle. then u have a buttload of other ones lol

yea usually thats how a raffle works. u enter and hope u get picked as a winner. get the footlocker, champs, finishline, and footaction apps. those are the big ones for the raffle. then u have a buttload of other ones lol

Right on brother thank you.

Back
Top Bottom