Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

*still crazy to me that puma is able to nail some of their retros from the mid 80’s EXACT 100% on with literally zero differences But other brands can’t.
Coulda sworn
One of the Nike factories YEARS AGO
had a fire which destroyed molds of some models across the board
From foams to some Jordan silhouettes

Im guilty of having every model of these (except 96 couldn't afford it back then) but I thought 01 was pretty damn close to the OG except for a slight lower PL cut and they were comfy as hell, what am I missing?

Red sole on the 01's was darker, and lacked the white edges on the pl. Toe box shape was boxer too, it lacked that sleek design the og had.

The 2019 comes closest to the og by far, can't wait to get my pairs. I was lucky enough to have the og so it will be like reliving my senior year over again.

20191117_104409.jpg

So ready for these.

In retrospect Ron Harper is cool but I remember seeing him in the js thinking he was a little too heavy on Jordan’s nuts. Fam was doing the leg sleeve and the whole 9 at 1 point
I remember thinking the same initially that first year they were together. But Harp would wear Uptempos, Way Ups and Pips as well. Imo Harp wasnt a fan boy more than the guy playing next to Jordan that was gonna wear what he wanted regardless. During the 90s, it kinda was looked down upon for other players to wear the air jordan. Some did of course. But I dont think Harp gave a ****.

I remember thinking the same initially that first year they were together. But Harp would wear Uptempos, Way Ups and Pips as well. Imo Harp wasnt a fan boy more than the guy playing next to Jordan that was gonna wear what he wanted regardless. During the 90s, it kinda was looked down upon for other players to wear the air jordan. Some did of course. But I dont think Harp gave a ****.

I remember everybody on the bulls wearing the bulk/red 12 which I thought was dope but you’re right other guys wearing the same **** as mike was wack lol nobody did it outside of Harper from what I can remember

I remember everybody on the bulls wearing the bulk/red 12 which I thought was dope but you’re right other guys wearing the same **** as mike was wack lol nobody did it outside of Harper from what I can remember
Specifically remember Luc wearing Black and reds at home and aways. Brown and Harp would wear the black red Jumpman Pros.

not sure where y’all are getting this from, but a bunch of bulls players wore Jordan’s the same time Jordan did. The only one that really didn’t was Pippen.

Exact same cw tho? Not saying it did t happen but I don’t remember too much of that happening outside of harp.

Yeah I’m talking about dudes wearing the same jays as mike during the game. He’d typically have a newer model or latest cw when others didn’t

MJ said he and Ron Harper were very good friends and he wanted him to wear Js
Ron Harper initially thought the same as some of you and felt MJ wouldn't be cool with it

Back
Top Bottom