Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

A few quick shots of the 2012 pair and snkrs pair. Loving the white outline on the PL, higher PL cut is nice as well

B3431F62-41DF-4A57-9E8E-61DD87D2982C.jpeg
58DF5B5F-A029-467B-94EC-57035BB84764.jpeg
6D308491-3E7F-453F-9299-A2C7C69BC135.jpeg

Is the footlocker app not working? Been unable to login for like 3 days now. Getting nervous because we're getting close to when these go up.

So my wife would be like "these are space jams with a red outsole and some red accents; why do you need to spend another 200 bucks on the same shoe?"......

I wish I had this problem...my girlfriend is trying to double up on these two. The 14th is going to hurt my pockets.

Anyone who's ever been into sneakers knows that no shoe is safe from becoming a retro. Especially when it comes to Jordan Brand. C'mon now. |l
Lol it was a joke more towards you thinking they’re gonna do it right

JB always playing with our emotions.

The DMP VI’s retro being done in Jan is a prime example that no shoe is safe from being retro’d.. why would anyone think anything is safe to stay in the past?

fav 11 due to the fact they are the most durable of the bunch... no yellowing .. still rocking my cdp and except for one of the 23's .. had no issue... and i'm sure that is due to the denims i wear. In for one pair

Somebody talk some sense into me. Fiending for these so bad I’m just considering getting a pair off StockX. It would be about $90 over retail.

Anybody selling these early. I'll be in South Africa the whole month of December and I'm not sure I'll be able to cop.

I'll be in the middle of Kruger National on Safari the 14th.

Do these sell out in the UK? Ill have a 12 hr layover on the way back the jan 2nd may try to cop then.

Back
Top Bottom