Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Kia is actually right up there with Toyota as having some of the most reliable cars on the road now. The 2018 Sportage actually got better ratings than the RAV4 of the same year, and the Soul is one of the best cars for the money. Maybe 10 years ago they were a laughing stock, but not anymore. I would take a Kia over almost any equivalent American made car.

Didnt mean to derail the thread with my post. But yes Kia is up there bro. They aren't what they use to be I also own a 2011 Sorento. Since we've been looking at the Telluride, people have traded in Jaguars, Mercedes, and a G-Wagon for one at our local dealership. Some folk just looking for the newest all around affordable vehicle that is the best bang for their bucks. 10 year 100k powertrain no brainers.

I know some of you all probably not looking for rides right. But these Kia Telluride SX's are rare and almost impossible to get. Check your local dealership and see... There just that hot!!!! Lol...

Now back the the 11s.... Really contemplating on doubling up come the 14th... Really cant see nobody not at least getting a pair of these come RD..

Didnt mean to derail the thread with my post. But yes Kia is up there bro. They aren't what they use to be I also own a 2011 Sorento. Since we've been looking at the Telluride, people have traded in Jaguars, Mercedes, and a G-Wagon for one at our local dealership. Some folk just looking for the newest all around affordable vehicle that is the best bang for their bucks. 10 year 100k powertrain no brainers.

I know some of you all probably not looking for rides right. But these Kia Telluride SX's are rare and almost impossible to get. Check your local dealership and see... There just that hot!!!! Lol...

Now back the the 11s.... Really contemplating on doubling up come the 14th... Really cant see nobody not at least getting a pair of these come RD..
I would never knock on a mans wheels. Congrats on your new ride. But those XIs on the hood though :pimp: :pimp:

Anyone got a good story or memory wanting this release in the past? Not just originals but past retros also.

I don’t get it. After taxes and fees how much are they really banking?
A bunch of sellers have accounts that get 10-15 FSR of Jordan releases at wholesale price ($115-135) a pair. They throw 2-3 FSR on StockX and sell them for around retail and could easily make $3k

The 2012 pair was easiest 11 drop I ever had...woke up, logged onto Nike, got my pair, went back to sleep.
No lag, no error messages, no nothing. In and out in 45 seconds.
Still wild to me, this is when NDC use to crash off RIP

I got my pair for $163 the 2012 version wore them a few times and sold them for $240 glad they coming back out

Random question, but are the 11's comfortable? I have been wearing my 72-10's recently and they have been crushing my pinky toes. IDK if it is a size issue or if that is how the shoe is. This is the only thing holding me back from UNDS'ing my SJ's, Concords, and possibly Playoff 11's.

Random question, but are the 11's comfortable? I have been wearing my 72-10's recently and they have been crushing my pinky toes. IDK if it is a size issue or if that is how the shoe is. This is the only thing holding me back from UNDS'ing my SJ's, Concords, and possibly Playoff 11's.
I have to put custom insoles in all the Jordan 1-11s. I need arch support and even tho they put better insoles in the newer releases my feet need a litter more support

If it's crushing any of your toes, it's most likely a size issue.

My 2018 concords are comfy. No complaints.

I think most of us buy multiples for peace of mind
Let’s be honest we would have to wear a shoe everyday for at least 2-3 years straight before it would become totally trashed
It’s just nice to have a fresh pair on ice
I’m gonna double up that’s for sure

couldnt have said it better myself...i dont beat my shoes up enough to justify 2 pairs... but for my favorites i do double up because its rare... when the 2011 concords came out i had 3 pairs of concords...the first pair i UNDS and other 2 were on ice... first time i wear them i get a pastrami sandwich for lunch and the grease spilled on the mesh.... the grease/oil ruined the mesh... i didnt even want them so i just sold it to someone here and took out my second pair... but that reason alone is why i have doubles for that "just in case" moments

Last edited:
I only buy multiples of a handful of my all-time favorites. For those shoes, I just like to have a stash of them for peace of mind indeed. Doesn’t matter to me if I don’t get to them all. Hell, you can always sell them at any time, anyway. I figure, load up now and if I change my mind or don’t get to wearing them before they come back again, it’s not an issue.

Anyone got a good story or memory wanting this release in the past? Not just originals but past retros also.

nothing crazy but i brought these with me on vacation to LA to visit family... i was flexing the whole vacation with the 01 pair... on my way home i had a duffle bag i checked in... had 4 pairs timbs, air maxes, all white af1's and my 01 pair...on my home my luggage is missing but i got my duffle bag...the airport mailed me my luggage a few days later...checked my duffle bag and of course my breds are missing... someone stole them obviously but dumb me for not putting a lock on the bag but i didnt think people at the airport were that grimey... this was like 02 mind you so i thought security was tight after 9/11 boy was i wrong... they did nothing for reimbursing me... the good news is i saw a lightly used pair on ebay for retail... they were worn like twice... copped them and cleaned them up when i got them and they looked brand new... still got my pair 17 years later and they still look good and i still wear them all the time... ill take comparison pics once i pick up the new pair on release day

Back
Top Bottom