Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

An it begins.... ghost chairs for a toy drive smh!! #BREDSZN
20191208_093441.jpg
More like ghost milk creates

This looking like its gonna be harder than Concords

Got a pair already but looking for a double up to pick and choose the better one cause my Cords last year came with a destroyed box.

Just need to get my double up and I'm going into sleep mode for a while only way to buy in 2020 is steals and deals or carmine 6s and fire red 3s og

Question for the footlocker reserve, do we HAVE to check in at the stores we selected? Like physically go there to do it before the release? Last time I did one of these was for the 2017 Royal 1's so I'm out the loop. Not even liking the idea of a hassle and might just cop em off Stock X today.

Question for the footlocker reserve, do we HAVE to check in at the stores we selected? Like physically go there to do it before the release? Last time I did one of these was for the 2017 Royal 1's so I'm out the loop. Not even liking the idea of a hassle and might just cop em off Stock X today.

No, check ins give you an extra min head start.

It gives you a minute head start, but it doesn’t guarantee you a pair. It just boosts your chances to get one. I’ve done all that for a while and never won lol. I had a better chance on SNKRS app than doing all that. It really depends how much your store got in hand as well. I called my local footlocker out here in Temecula, Cali, and they said they only have one size each.

Back
Top Bottom