Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

For majority of the next week the thread will be either “anyone get shipping confirmation from _______ site?” or “yoooo finally got confirmation from ________ site”

Keep your head up fam. Everything will all get better for you soon and the Breds will still be there for you cop when your paper is straight.

Thanks man. That's the thing about kicks- they're always available.

Keep your head up bro. Better days ahead. Nice post

I appreciate it. I'm on here now job hunting and seeing what you guys are posting up. I know it's going to get better. It definitely gets tough at times, but I see my fam and I have to keep going.

Carbon fiber looks terrible, the mid sole is bad, and the stitching around the lace eyelets is wrong. It’s still a good looking shoe but the concords last year looked better than these but I guess you expect that with over 2mil made.
I’ve been out the loop with these videos. This was good

I get confused myself on the carbon fiber deal. Two of the more reputable guys pertaining to these 11 retros have contrasting views on the carbon fiber
MJO23DAN feels like they are plastic. And they did this to cut cost and speed up production...
11:10 mark...

However, Chris from Weartesters think to seem the carbon fiber is real...

4:50 mark...

Both go into in depth detail.... So who telling the truth...

I respect the hell out of Mjo and Chris from wear testers. Love watching both of them. But that does not mean I take what they say as gospel. I will formulate my own opinion.

Last edited:
Thanks man. That's the thing about kicks- they're always available.

I appreciate it. I'm on here now job hunting and seeing what you guys are posting up. I know it's going to get better. It definitely gets tough at times, but I see my fam and I have to keep going.

damn bro hate to hear your situation .I remember copping the og black / chrome low 6’s from you at north lake mall way back in the day .

SNKRS still sitting at order confirmed :nerd: I really REALLY want these in hand so bad and I'm pissed I didn't get to double after missing the chance to reserve on FTL app due to work. Fingers crossed restocks start coming real soon.

SNKRS still sitting at order confirmed :nerd: I really REALLY want these in hand so bad and I'm pissed I didn't get to double after missing the chance to reserve on FTL app due to work. Fingers crossed restocks start coming real soon.
I contacted them. We’re good bro.

Screenshot_20191215-002337_Samsung Internet.jpg
I'm leave this here

Man they even got the padding right on these.. The SJ 16 pair didn't have it, the Concords did but it wasn't as defined as it is on these. :nthat:

Dont pay scalp prices yall, this is how they go away. If you pay, they stay, and make your next big release a living hell. Hold off and wait for prices to come down. Half these mofo's I saw today is some hustlin *** resellers, who most of them couldn't tell you who Scottie Pippen is. lol.

Back
Top Bottom