Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Can't state that enough....pull the trigger on StockX or GOAT later this week or the week after. People will panic sell and the price will drop

unless the reseller got it for way under retail its not even worth it to them. those buying at retail plus tax is nearly $240, they put it up on stockx and goat, after fees and shipping they making what $10-20 SMH.
cant stand amateurs. if you're not making decent money, stop wasting your time lol

unless the reseller got it for way under retail its not even worth it to them. those buying at retail plus tax is nearly $240, they put it up on stockx and goat, after fees and shipping they making what $10-20 SMH.
Yea, but if i resell a shoe and only make $20 from the sale that’s not ALL I’m getting.
AD9999EA-3E14-4622-867D-B4759346D1E7.jpeg

Did each pair have matching production dates? like left and right shoe? I noticed some pairs, for example, the left shoe and right shoe would both have different production dates.
You didn’t read comments earlier? Some people were mix matching at the store to make a better pair.

disregard. You’re the same person who said that. Lol

Last edited:

Selling Locally For $300-$350 In Volume Is Definitely The Play Every Christmas

Just bit the bullet and copped off stockx. Total after taxes and shipping came out to 320. Smh.
Yeah man it’s your money you do you but I woulda waited to get them off a restock or some desperate reseller at minimal profit to them.

There will be plenty of both in the coming week.

Selling Locally For $300-$350 In Volume Is Definitely The Play Every Christmas
No ones paying that price locally. You’re going to be sitting with a lot of breds for a long time. Ideally if you want it gone ASAP, sell it for $280 locally. I see a lot of shoes move at $280 on offerup. I, personally, would keep them for a year when the value really goes up

No ones paying that price locally. You’re going to be sitting with a lot of breds for a long time. Ideally if you want it gone ASAP, sell it for $280 locally. I see a lot of shoes move at $280 on offerup. I, personally, would keep them for a year when the value really goes up
Yal lying to yourselves if you think that, look at Concords they barely went up any and the recent price hike won't last, people trying to complete the set right now prices will fall back down next month. Also these breds were mass produced, I don't see any real value for a long while. Just my thoughts.

Yal lying to yourselves if you think that, look at Concords they barely went up any and the recent price hike won't last, people trying to complete the set right now prices will fall back down next month. Also these breds were mass produced, I don't see any real value for a long while. Just my thoughts.

space jams for example weren’t selling well and now they’re going for 390 and up and my cousin sold one for 450 early this year so it will take awhile but eventually concord win like 82 96 and bred will go up

Picked up my 3 pairs from Footlocker, Footaction and Champs yesterday. IMO, these are the best black/red AJ11's since the OG's.
20191215_111016.jpg

OG, 2001 & 2019. Had the CDP's, but sold them a couple months ago since I was planning on getting multiples of this release.
20191215_112201.jpg

20191215_112251.jpg

20191215_112426.jpg

20191215_112655.jpg

Remastered...
20191215_114303.jpg

20191215_114432.jpg

Remastered with their respective jersey number...
20191215_115046.jpg

20191215_115206.jpg

Complete AJ11 Black/Red collection...
20191215_171357.jpg

Last edited:
The price always goes up once the market dries up.. I don’t think jams and concords are going lower. Yeah maybe once in a while someone wants their pair gone ASAP at stockx, but I don’t think they’re going any lower

space jams for example weren’t selling well and now they’re going for 390 and up and my cousin sold one for 450 early this year so it will take awhile but eventually concord win like 82 96 and bred will go up
Space jams came out in 2016. If you want to let your money sit for 3+ years just to make 50-100 by all means go for it🤣 I'd invest else where personally 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom