Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

A little humor for the group
4429B44B-AE75-459E-A426-9376DC73311E.jpeg

Big props to whoever discovered the 1:50 timer finesse on SP. Was in and out within 5 minutes using that strategy. Now just waiting for that shipping notification as well.

Awww what? I didn't hear about this?...what do you do?

I was just telling people to be patient and keep trying cause I got the concords last year and Breds by just keep "trying again" after the 2 minute thing expired but it took me like an hour something not 5 minutes lol

Awww what? I didn't hear about this?...what do you do?

I was just telling people to be patient and keep trying cause I got the concords last year and Breds by just keep "trying again" after the 2 minute thing expired but it took me like an hour something not 5 minutes lol

I think it was atdizzle atdizzle that found the trick. When the timer hit 1:50 you hit the back button on the webpage and when you attempted to cart again you would bypass the clock and go straight to checkout.

I think it was atdizzle atdizzle that found the trick. When the timer hit 1:50 you hit the back button on the webpage and when you attempted to cart again you would bypass the clock and go straight to checkout.

not exactly haha. letting it run down to anywhere between 1:50 and 1:55 lets u hit back, wait a sec, then try adding to cart again without getting banned. it doesnt guarantee u will go to checkout. i had to do it a buuuunch of times before i was able to cart and checkout.

but hey, it beats waiting the whole 2 mins until u can try again. basically cuts it down to a 5-10sec wait.

No shipping notification yet from Nike, BSTN or SP.
Find it interesting that I haven’t got shipping from Nike considering I got through about 1 min after the drop. Seen some west coast NTers already got their pairs from Nike. I wonder if the order in which they fulfill orders is random.

won my pair via snkrs reservation while i was in maryland visiting family
nike georgetown was cool, and organized met a lot of og sneakerheads while waiting in line for pickup
-no hassles/drama at all, good quality shoe for me imo :pimp:
Was it a long line out there?

Back
Top Bottom