Gets put on a truck
Then taken off 30 minutes later
Rescheduled for delivery for next day
Then no delivery date info
Request to get it held
so I can pick up
Then is put on a truck ready for delivery
I don’t even know what’s going on

This is a mess. Nike told me they would refund me by today but nothing. Called them up today and they told me they can’t do much at this point. They also told me they can rebill me at anytime if they “find” another pair. How are you going to rebill me if I haven’t gotten a refund??? Nike acting like a small company right now, smh. Everyone should learn from Amazon

I don’t know what’s up with my package
Sits at my local hub for 3 days
Gets scanned 4 times there
Gets put on a truck
Then taken off 30 minutes later
Rescheduled for delivery for next day
Then no delivery date info
Request to get it held
so I can pick up
Then is put on a truck ready for delivery
I don’t even know what’s going on

Same damn thing happened to me with an order from DSG...

Supposed to be here last Friday...Had the day off so just stayed home...Got a service update that the delivery was attempted and nobody was home...

Called to schedule a pick up for yesterday...Go by after work and they tell me the package was loaded on the truck for delivery 🤦‍♂️...Same update again, delivery attempted yada yada yada...While I was at the sorting facility where I had the hold for pick up scheduled...

Scheduled another hold at location request for today...8 this morning I get a notice that the package was delivered...Check my cams and there’s the box sitting at my front door...WTF! I know it’s busy but damn...Luckily my wife works 5 minutes from our house and was able to run and grab the box on her break...

Second time this month these fools almost messed up a delivery for me...

Damn man. Nike did however say if they find the sneaker they will re bill the customer
I wish Nike would try and re bill me!!! I would call visa and do chargeback for an unauthorized purchase with the quickness. They think anyone would be honored to get a pair for retail but off of principle I don't want anything to do with them

Mele Kalikimaka NT

4F0E3EBA-31CE-4779-BC44-08B9EAF92367.jpeg

Going through the same thing, called Nike 5 days ago and was told they are going to refund my money after they investigate what happened to the package. I still have not received refund or shoes:smh: Heard some people got $50 gift cards or a 20% off refund for the inconvenience
I'll tell you what happened. Nike mailed two pairs to some customers inadvertently and no one returned the extra pair.

Yeah i think if you didn't get an email or if it doesn't show up on the app you are sol
When i added something to cart that qualifies i don't even need to type in the code it's already there i just have to click on it

I just tried that code for that ebayer sneaker Jesus and it doesn’t seem to work. I don’t want another pair but was curious to see if the deal expired.

Back
Top Bottom