Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Got the notification and thought about it.. ended up saying f it I don't NEED 3 lol but I wanted to at least cop another and see if I could get a better pair. Went back to look and they were gone. Joints FLEW so they prob only had very little pairs.

I’m officially done for 2019 🙌🏾. $111.90 for some 11's! They allowed my 20% promo code I have but the rep let me keep it and just gave me 20% off. Disregard the $167.90, my gift card not showing on my end but customer service assured me its showing on their end.

86722674-0B43-4D9C-A231-A52972D11F9C.png

IMG_9060.JPG

Last edited:
I did my phone calls on my commute home from work and on my lunch break while running errands

I wouldn't do it when I was home w/ my family

I never indicated it was a hustle, you did 🤷‍♂️

I was referring to the dude who posted that fsr but if you did the same more power to you. I just hope you got some sort of discount

Got the notification and thought about it.. ended up saying f it I don't NEED 3 lol but I wanted to at least cop another and see if I could get a better pair. Went back to look and they were gone. Joints FLEW so they prob only had very little pairs.
Yea, actually glad I didn't get access. Still went to see if I could get a 3rd pair like a crackhead knowing full well I don't need it.

Apparently only ppl who got L's on the original drop were granted access. Guess that didn't include ppl who didn't originally try on snkrs.

Yea, actually glad I didn't get access. Still went to see if I could get a 3rd pair like a crackhead knowing full well I don't need it.

Apparently only ppl who got L's on the original drop were granted access. Guess that didn't include ppl who didn't originally try on snkrs.

I KNEW this is what happened. Especially since thats like the first time I've ever had access like that. On RD me and my girl's SNKRS app went into a full blown 30 min pending. With 2 mill made.. I knew it was over lol.

I got it too, by the time I got there I didn’t see my size. Tried for something else but was sold out already, went by fast.

I KNEW this is what happened. Especially since thats like the first time I've ever had access like that. On RD me and my girl's SNKRS app went into a full blown 30 min pending. With 2 mill made.. I knew it was over lol.
Yea, I imagine the footapps taking a dump screwed alot of ppl's chances on snkrs rd. I guess all those platinum accounts that couldn't get through brought a ton of extra traffic on snkrs.

I was referring to the dude who posted that fsr but if you did the same more power to you. I just hope you got some sort of discount
I'm lost then 🤷‍♂️

got a notification for members access but didn't realize until 23 minutes later (ironically) cause I was sitting w/ a client at work

I hit on the early shock drop and on RD and I got access
So I’m not sure if it was only for folks who missed out

I hit on the early shock drop and on RD and I got access
So I’m not sure if it was only for folks who missed out

Looks like those who missed on RD drop...

I got shock drop pair, stuck on pending payment for the RD release...Got access today...

How many pairs of these is too many for personals?

Asking for a friend
Its subjective because who knows what some people may have in mind with some of their pairs however id say a triple is max. One for play another for casual and the last for ice or spare coin purposes down the road on resale.

Back
Top Bottom