Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

What’s sad is I buy a lot of stuff from across the pond from places like END and SIZE?. This sucks. Seldom any good news coming these days :smh:.

NT can I please get a legit check, just copped off ebay from that grail coupon. That carbon fiber is looking crazy! Please and TY

IMG_20191230_195652.jpg

IMG_20191230_195529.jpg

IMG_20191230_195619.jpg

Prices on these might start dipping into the mid 200s already on eBay... anybody looking to double up resell might not be too rough. I’m seeing no bids/no sales on shoes with a $280 starting bid.

Also.. from SVD

Hello . Thanks for your message and patience. Unfortunately due the present dates with Christmas, end of the year etc. We haven't received any news or update about this matter from Nike yet. We expect to have more information and details this week. At the moment we can only offer to keep waiting until we are able to ship the orders or cancel and proceed with the refund. Sorry for the inconveniences, best regards

Doubt that's the case. It's about making sure the respective country gets the sale for shoe in said country. Same reason they region lock movies and games... used to at least. Kinda flipped flopped in that regard.

i get your example, but with movies and games, there was sometimes langauge differences and technical aspects that prevented other countries to play them, and in the past like 50hz 60hz crap. I'm just imagining it would serve as issues the company would not rather have to deal with since it wasnt part of their region to begin with. Someone calling the TV's tech support asking why picture aint showing up, or the dvd player manufacturer or the disc studio saying why it aint playing. So yes I get why movies and games do that.

BUT THIS IS SHOES,.. freaking material and textile. there isnt no complex incompatibility that can pose issues

its definitely something else and knowing nike its probably money

i get your example, but with movies and games, there was sometimes langauge differences and technical aspects that prevented other countries to play them, and in the past like 50hz 60hz crap. I'm just imagining it would serve as issues the company would not rather have to deal with since it wasnt part of their region to begin with. Someone calling the TV's tech support asking why picture aint showing up, or the dvd player manufacturer or the disc studio saying why it aint playing. So yes I get why movies and games do that.

BUT THIS IS SHOES,.. freaking material and textile. there isnt no complex incompatibility that can pose issues

its definitely something else and knowing nike its probably money

That's exactly what I said... it was the same thing with media. Sega of America doesn't want you importing games from Japan before they are released in the US. Sega of Japan and Sega of Europe don't want people importing from tge US because games are cheaper here thsn in those regions. Basically they don't want to have to compete with their sister companies in other regions.

Of course they have taken steps back from this because the people finds ways around it anyway.

NT can I please get a legit check, just copped off ebay from that grail coupon. That carbon fiber is looking crazy! Please and TY

IMG_20191230_195652.jpg

IMG_20191230_195529.jpg

IMG_20191230_195619.jpg
Who did you purchase them from on ebay?
Time to invest in Stockx, GOAT, and the like! That’s where you’ll be picking up your regional exclusives! Stores will be out, but the international reseller will be on the rise.
Doubtful. The peak of reselling hit last year and in the years to come will only drop further as companies work around botting. Youll have pairs here and there naturally but the days of 10+ pair drop pickups are coming to an end.

A size 11 just sold for $235 on eBay.. I’m kinda pissed I didn’t put in a bid for $240, would gladly grab a 2nd pair for that price.

A size 11 just sold for $235 on eBay.. I’m kinda pissed I didn’t put in a bid for $240, would gladly grab a 2nd pair for that price.

Don't sweat it. It's entirely possible you would have lost on that bid as the other bidder may have set a higher max well beyond that.

Don't sweat it. It's entirely possible you would have lost on that bid as the other bidder may have set a higher max well beyond that.
Luckily i’m seeing multiple listings with a $250 starting bid going no sale.. looks like these should be available for $240-$260 alllllll day! I figured these would hover around the $300 range like the concords... maybe they did actually make 2 million of these?? lol

Luckily i’m seeing multiple listings with a $250 starting bid going no sale.. looks like these should be available for $240-$260 alllllll day! I figured these would hover around the $300 range like the concords... maybe they did actually make 2 million of these?? lol
It’s only been 2 weeks

these will climb, give it time

Back
Top Bottom