Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

^ those old 11 retros were nearly plush as originals,with nice thick sock liners and padding, where the remastered 11s are hollowed out and thinner by comparison. 2000/2001 also have much nicer mesh and leather areas as well.
Right now I'm going by the appearance of the shoe compared to the original itself. As far as quality and comfort, no one can determine that until we have pairs in hand.

What about the 2000 release besides the 23 makes them better?

I would say the 2000 release was epic if not for the simple fact that I was able to walk in the store and get them without a bodyguard (skipped school actually) and it was the time of the retro they were just getting started and I was scooping up everything, the fact that it was a mere 4 years after the original release and nobody had seen them since the original release lol it was like they made 10 pairs in 95-96 nobody had the Concords! In 2011 I wasn't gonna be on the news to get them so I paid resell pricing happily, as far as this release (2018) I'm not too high or low on them, I have the OG's and to have a DS pair with the high cut is simply something I wouldn't mind paying for......

Right now I'm going by the appearance of the shoe compared to the original itself. As far as quality and comfort, no one can determine that until we have pairs in hand.

That’s certainly true man. Here’s hoping they change up the mold from the remastered jams or PE or whatever people are calling them (the last 11 I purchased, and at the time the first 11 I had purchased since the 2001 run) and make them just FEEL like a better experience, as opposed to just looking the part from the side. I despise top down shots of remastered 11s especially.

IMG_20180720_212923.jpg

Yo J, where did you get THAT from? That’s sweet.

Yea I know who that is too. IJS lol

That Unbreakable dude did say that production on these are done or about done though.

The shoes appear real. Are they not? Whats the story? Because I dont know.

Probably early unauthorized pair....long story short.....dude been know to sell large amounts of fakes....got into some big trouble at one point....dudes used to vouch for him so hard that he was legit

Back
Top Bottom