Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Local shoe palace doing too much. Walked by today, saw what I thought were the white/navy 11s, possibly previous retros displayed in the window. Upon closer look....were just sculpted and painted pieces made to look like concords :rofl:

Shadows are A1 as far as a remastered shoe goes. A lot of people will regret passing in a few years. They are perfect for the Fall/Winter.

I just got my first pair on the SNKRS restock this past week, and I've been rocking them since. Such a flawless colorway, and the quality is on point. Can't believe I waited this long to pick them up...

I just got my first pair on the SNKRS restock this past week, and I've been rocking them since. Such a flawless colorway, and the quality is on point. Can't believe I waited this long to pick them up...
He means shadow 10s lol. The shadow 1 was just restocked so I’m guessing your talking about the 1s.

You two need to hug it out or something.

8E9073AE-391B-4360-8E63-A3DE25F5108E.gif

"shipping in 1 week" fake lmao..this dude remind me of the marques or w/e website awhile back while these released also. In the end we found out their shop was producing fakes aswell as a few other shops.

Tinker keeps it real, you gotta give him that.

I wish the camera guy had enough wherewithal to tell him they did a really good job on the 15 with the kubo edit. Ive said it before but I really wish JB would release the 15 with that type of collar and zipper going forward. Hold the rat fur and scales or whatever.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just make regular stealths with that zipper and collar. Classic. And if that concept gets me on board with 15s Im sure most people would be on board with that too. The floppy tongue kills it.

The toe not curling so much would help a lot too. Also not wearing that nasty shade of denim with them

Last edited:
Tinker keeps it real, you gotta give him that.

I wish the camera guy had enough wherewithal to tell him they did a really good job on the 15 with the kubo edit. Ive said it before but I really wish JB would release the 15 with that type of collar and zipper going forward. Hold the rat fur and scales or whatever.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just make regular stealths with that zipper and collar. Classic. And if that concept gets me on board with 15s Im sure most people would be on board with that too. The floppy tongue kills it.

The toe not curling so much would help a lot too. Also not wearing that nasty shade of denim with them
Those are a ****ing travesty to the OG's

Back
Top Bottom