Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Those should’ve been the “Win like ‘96”
I would have been all over those. With a 23 of course. Thats exactly what I envisioned him wearing going into that 95-96 season when I was younger. Im glad the Concords were the choice, but I always saw these as a possibility.

Na just like Concords but w/ red patent. Everything else white/black.
red concord.png

Excuse my Photoshop skills, y'all. I did this SUPER quick, because I gotta get ready for work. Anyways, the red patent, would have be a bright red, IMHO. Like a sport, or university red.

Like on the White & Red 14's.

red concord2++.png

red concord2+.png

I couldn't decide if there should be a red Jumpman, or Black, so I just posted em both.

Same as the lows and I would be in forsure. Always wanted mids that were like the lows.

Excuse my Photoshop skills, y'all. I did this SUPER quick, because I gotta get ready for work. Anyways, the red patent, would have be a bright red, IMHO. Like a sport, or university red.

Like on the White & Red 14's.

red concord2++.png

red concord2+.png

I couldn't decide if there should be a red Jumpman, or Black, so I just posted em both.
Black jumpman is better. Smoked out sole would be dope too.

2F0BB55D-CA9F-4F89-8690-55BD0A4F4B62.jpeg Anyone else having issues with the footlocker app? Logged me out and now my acct disabled . Spoke with ftl cust service they cant link my old number with my acct. they tell me I had to start over .. bull****. Change ya passwords ... they told me ppl hacking into the accts and taking over accts .

surprised no one said but anyone think it would been dope if this snkr drop the other day was a special pair and they sent out 23 on the back for that drop online?

woulda been dope and they coulda easily done it

Back
Top Bottom