Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Those are 45 Samples.

Even your pair illustrates my point that the 09's are closer to the original design, which is a better design.
michael-jordan-air-jordan-11-concord-2.jpeg

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Differing opinions. I also prefer the lower PL cut of the 00 SJ vs the 16. Something about the sleeker cut of PL just appeals to me even though its different than the OG. The JM facing the wrong way bothers me more than an incorrect PL height. After almost a year I still look down when wearing the 16SJ and go meh :lol: still will be in on Concords

Just another case of some people wanting the OGs because it's OG.

Concur, I like the lower cut also.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. I watched the games, hell I remember taping the finals on VHS. I was a teenager when he won his 2nd 3peat. I also owned the og XIs in 1996 wore them suckers until my toe ripped a hole in the toebox. So I know a thing or 2 about them. I clearly remember how they made me feel wearing them and loving the shape. That's what I want from this new release.

2001 SJ pl height was fine. But if y’all are co-signing what they did to the 09? Come on now..

And by the way I rocked my 09s yesterday and love them but still. How could you be ok with how low the Pl cut is on those? It’s absurd how low and almost non existent the pl is on those. Y’all gotta be kidding to say you prefer that. Lol

Last edited:
I do agree the low patent looks sleeker....but it doesn't make a difference to me; I'm getting it either way.

Not necessarily. I watched the games, hell I remember taping the finals on VHS. I was a teenager when he won his 2nd 3peat. I also owned the og XIs in 1996 wore them suckers until my toe ripped a hole in the toebox. So I know a thing or 2 about them. I clearly remember how they made me feel wearing them and loving the shape. That's what I want from this new release.

You ripped a hole through the patent leather with your toe? You got knives for nails or something?

Hopefully there's a 45 on the back. Not sure if I need 2 pairs of the same shoe.

You ripped a hole through the patent leather with your toe? You got knives for nails or something?

Lol I was 14 at the time. Those were my first Jordan's and I wore them everyday for everything. So my feet kept growing and I didn't want to part with them.

Wouldn't mind adding another to my concord collection. This would be my 6th concord so far.

Maybe we can shame Nike into doing the right thing with this release.

Go ahead right now and start asking people who work for Nike how many people need to die for these since they're so worried about prestige. How many riots are they looking forward to next year? Do they not give a damn about the safety of their loyal customers? Send them daily clips and news stories about what happened the last time these shoes came out and ask how they feel about it. Do that every single day for a year straight and maybe we'll at least get a response.

Back
Top Bottom