Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

those guys are real sneakerheads, i give them props for actually taking time out to do performance reviews for basketball kicks. everyone isn't going to be knowledgeable about a particular shoe for various reasons. They put reviews out and people enjoy them and nike probably likes that they review their products this is why they can go JB events and get free stuff.

if you like you can buy a canon dslr camera and start shooting your own youtube videos and do reviews.

good luck.
People want to rip these shoetubers for no valid reason other than lowkey jealously. I don't think most of them are necessarily the most knowledgeable, but who gaf?

People want to rip these shoetubers for no valid reason other than lowkey jealously. I don't think most of them are necessarily the most knowledgeable, but who gaf?
I agree if people are jealous of shoetubers why not go out and do the same thing they are doing. it's not rocket science.

So say you hit on 3 raffles lets say ftl fta and champs. If you only wanted 1 pair what happens to the other two wins ? sorry if discussed already just wondering , was just thinking i dont want someone else not hitting just cuz i entered every raffle under the sun.

So say you hit on 3 raffles lets say ftl fta and champs. If you only wanted 1 pair what happens to the other two wins ? sorry if discussed already just wondering , was just thinking i dont want someone else not hitting just cuz i entered every raffle under the sun.
Released as unclaimed pair at 3pm.

those guys are real sneakerheads, i give them props for actually taking time out to do performance reviews for basketball kicks. everyone isn't going to be knowledgeable about a particular shoe for various reasons. They put reviews out and people enjoy them and nike probably likes that they review their products this is why they can go JB events and get free stuff.

if you like you can buy a canon dslr camera and start shooting your own youtube videos and do reviews.

good luck.
Define sneakerhead lol. No man, I will pass and go to my real job in the morning. Never been a guy that needs attention for talking about something Im not completely knowledgeable about. But hey, subs are life right?

You have to confirm your reservation if you win. If you don't, then someone on waitlist gets promoted. Just confirm what you need.

What are you guys using the FTA and FNL codes for? There some way to pre-order I don't know about :lol:

Seems like you been looking at too many Unbreakable kicks vids... haha

Entered in three more raffles. I didn’t know Hibbett had an app now lol

Lol dang me neither. I was lazy and didn't bother going over to the mall to enter their raffle like I usually do, but I just did it on the app. Thanks. :nthat:

I literally just went into Hibbets at the time of you guys post. Pull up my app while I was there and sign up. Been had the app though.

Guy said they only got like 4 sizes of each adult size....

I ain’t know the 45 wasn’t stitched, smh at Nike for this. All 11s need to have the number stitched by now imo. I personally like the 23 better than the 45 but I’m in either way

I must be trippin’ but i remember ppl celebrating their W’s on Thursday evenings
Snkrs early access usually drops Thursdays around noon. Unless they do surprise drops early like this time around. But sometimes they do both surprise drops & thurs noon also.

I know that, then why did they decide to do so on the 2016 Space Jams ?

The “Space Jam” pair MJ wore in ‘95 had a stitched 45 ~ so they release the retro with that feature...

The Concord pair MJ wore in ‘95 had 45 but not stitched ~ so they’re releasing this pair without the stitching...

The retros for these two colorways are basically Mikes PE’s from the ECF’s that year...

These guys got hooked up with special package concords from JB/NIKE.

good ol nike. give the premium **** away for free to youtubers but make everyone else pay 220 for less

I can’t believe that Nike is gifting pairs. Must be one time thing. Like they just randomly chose one customer to gift an extra pair to

Dont worry guys... If you happen to hit via SNKR app Saturday, they have special packaging as well. No need for screen shots. This confirms you really GOT'EM...
They also will have pixelated invoices:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8FEB0239-0DFD-4116-934C-493FCD8D10C4.jpeg

J/K....:lol:

You have to confirm your reservation if you win. If you don't, then someone on waitlist gets promoted. Just confirm what you need.
ok ok yes thats what i thought last time i hit was win on 82's so i legit couldn't remember. I entered every raffle for footapps and already hit one so if i hit any more and by some crazy reason nobody hits an 8.5 just pm me I'll oop.

Back
Top Bottom