Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Never ordering from offspring again. Sent me the wrong size. I’m about to smack the **** out of somebody right now.

Just bought the 4-year-old a pair from FNL.com. Don't usually spend that much on kids shoes because he grows out of them or, more likely, trashes them even before that happens. Couldn't resist anymore, though. He needs to experience the GOAT sneaker for himself rather than just looking at mine LOL

Just bought the 4-year-old a pair from FNL.com. Don't usually spend that much on kids shoes because he grows out of them or, more likely, trashes them even before that happens. Couldn't resist anymore, though. He needs to experience the GOAT sneaker for himself rather than just looking at mine LOL

Likewise. Bought a pair for my daughter that she'll receive on Christmas. They'll be beat up after recess the first day she returns to school. Oh well...

59D68A4B-E13D-4AD2-8762-894968E72E9D.jpeg
Hey fam, does your pair has an off white on the leather areas?

Most definitely not on my pairs. I noticed that in some pics of pairs posted earlier in this thread and sort of figured it was the lighting and that they didn't look like that in real life. If your photo is what yours look like in the flesh, that's interesting. Midsoles on that pair look off-white as well.

I think more than 2 is a bit excessive for anyone who posts here because odds are you have a different pair of shoes for every day of the month at least, which means you really shouldn't be wearing them like that... but I guess for many people in this thread these are their grails or whatever.

It's hard for me to say because I only wear sneakers 1-2 days out of the week, which are my off days, so all my sneakers stay looking new for longer than most.
I'm in the same boat with having a slow rotation which is only 1 day a week. Pretty much every pair in my collection is mint due to only really having 1 day a week to rock em.

lol

Finally observing my pair and they did well. They looked flawless in the store. Heel collar has thick padding and are soft. My patent leather does feel stiff either. Doesn’t seem to have much breaking in to do. Gonna try for a second.

I think my wife unknowingly stopped a guy from taking boxes off our front porch earlier today. I live on the most boring street in the most boring town btw. As soon as she opened the door to get them, old dude in the middle of the yard with no purpose turned and sprinted to his car. That bs is real. I was still at work. It has been reported though. She got a clean make/model and description of the trash on two legs. Never had this situation before. I know its a pointless post but just raising the awareness I guess. My wife gets a lot of Christmas online so several boxes in Nov Dec show up.

I think my wife unknowingly stopped a guy from taking boxes off our front porch earlier today. I live on the most boring street in the most boring town btw. As soon as she opened the door to get them, old dude in the middle of the yard with no purpose turned and sprinted to his car. That bs is real. I was still at work. It has been reported though. She got a clean make/model and description of the trash on two legs. Never had this situation before. I know its a pointless post but just raising the awareness I guess. My wife gets a lot of Christmas online so several boxes in Nov Dec show up.

smh, scumbags. the holidays bring the worst out of people man. glad your wife caught that pos

Hey I thought I noticed it on my pair this morning, I did wear them twice for a couple of hours. Just general walking. No jeans, Nike sweats that didnt cover the shoe. The other pairs seem to look okay.

UPS actually delivered my package ahead of schedule so I got them today instead of tomorrow. Shoepalace really came through especially after I failed on SNKRS and ftl due to CC fraud detection that my bank didn't text me about until purchasing on SP. First and only pair of Concords and I'm super satisfied. Feels unreal finally owning a pair of these especially so close to OG form. :blush: Also the other shoe is being choked by the laces lol. Otherwise very few flaws on them!
20181217_175039.jpg
20181217_182013.jpg
20181217_182153.jpg
20181217_182915.jpg
20181217_182735.jpg

Reading this thread is painful considering I passed on multiple pairs of Space Jams and even some Win Like 96s.

Back
Top Bottom