Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Lol. Yall do know JB is cutting down on quantity in 2018. I dont think these are going to be in abundance like Space Jam #. Even if they are. These are going to be Concords with a Higher PL cut. Retired vets/fad hoppers/regular collectors are all coming out for these. Cant wait to see the videos of all the mass hysteria. Theres going to be lulz like the good ol days.

Personally the 45 Jam is my grail, but a new concord release would blow last years sales numbers away if Nike came correct.

Anything think Jordan could drop these this year to create hype and boost their sales? I was reading somewhere that these were being made early in the year but that info isn't concrete.

Lol. Yall do know JB is cutting down on quantity in 2018. I dont think these are going to be in abundance like Space Jam #. Even if they are. These are going to be Concords with a Higher PL cut. Retired vets/fad hoppers/regular collectors are all coming out for these. Cant wait to see the videos of all the mass hysteria. Theres going to be lulz like the good ol days.

This is already status quo. Not sure where that cutting quantity talk is coming from. Retros are increasingly lasting longer on shelves in recent years, so I see no benefit in limiting quantities. Demand will be specific for this shoe as its always popular regardless of the buying trends of Jordans. They should make enough and be done with the stupid limited games.

Jordan Brand is worried about prestige now. That means the streets are gonna flow with blood come next year. They don't care.

From a business standpoint, I don't get why they'd be happy with selling, say, five hundred thousand shoes when they could sell two million if they wanted to. That's a lot of money left on the table for prestige.

wish we would get cool greys over this.... never had those..... love concords
no...this shoe has been eluding me since it's OG release...sneaker gods must have done this to ensure that I get my 1st pair of Concords the same way my eyes saw them back in the 7th grade for the first time with the OG patent leather cut!!

If we get these in 2018 then the Cool Greys the following xmas, that would be perfect. December doesn't feel right without an OG 11 colorway dropping. I like the retro+ 11s, but hit us with those over the rest of the year.

Jordan Brand is worried about prestige now. That means the streets are gonna flow with blood come next year. They don't care.

From a business standpoint, I don't get why they'd be happy with selling, say, five hundred thousand shoes when they could sell two million if they wanted to. That's a lot of money left on the table for prestige.

That’s prob for most releases

No XI have sat, I think JB broke a record with how much SJ sold last year and how they sold out same day...

JB would be beyond idiotic if they were to limit their biggest money maker of the year by far. Concords will be no diff. Make 1 million pairs and they’re selling out same day just like all the prior releases in even crappy colorwaya

Hmm.. those “I’m back” 10s aren’t bad either, but I’m lookin forward to the b/w 9s. Looks like they’ll be going with a white/black theme next year. Def ready for black toe 13 (HGG) and some ‘Cords are always welcome. Maybe they’ll slip taxi 12 in too, haven’t heard anything else about em this year.

Back
Top Bottom