Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I love cross branding, just because. Until I am paid by said brand, I wear whatever the hell I want to wear. lol Besides, some companies do things better than others. Adidas makes better quality bottoms than Nike in some respects. Nike makes better fitting shoes than Adidas, and Lululemon's tops are better than anything Nike or Adidas makes, especially the joints with actual silver in them. The Adidas Beckenbauer pants are really hot right now and then look great with XI lows. In fact, that is what I am rocking today! lolololol

At Costco today
20190210_124224.jpg

Nope not understandable at all
I'm going to presume they dont have kids so no reason for dude to not have tripled up
1 to propose
1 to stunt
1 to stock
I Agree to an extent where it’s not understandable I probably just wear something I know don’t care about if I know going to propose and can’t always say that I don’t have children but I don’t need 3 pairs of the same shoe personally.

When those navy’s came out I knew we were getting the Concords sooner than later. They always seemed redundant to me. To each his own but I’m glad I waited out for the Concords over the navy’s

I Agree to an extent where it’s not understandable I probably just wear something I know don’t care about if I know going to propose and can’t always say that I don’t have children but I don’t need 3 pairs of the same shoe personally.
I have 2 pair..and honestly thinking about letting the 2nd go. Gunna wait and see how much I actually wear the first pair and see if its a shoe that I really need a double of.

This clowns out here ruining the picture protecting his precious "navys"

Theres a certain point where being meticulous and fresh goes from being fly to lame and this is definitely it.

Id rock the wedding scuff on .. IF it would even do any damage.
My girl understands my shoe habit, she even used to cop J's before we started dating that's how we met. But she'd smack the S*it out of me for doing that corny bs while proposing. Man's acting like he's never had anything before.

Can’t believe y’all never seen the shoe rock trick...

You tell your girl there’s a rock in your shoe. You bend down to take off your shoe. She thinks you’re pulling out a rock, but you do a quick 180 and pull out the real rock (ring).

An added benefit is that you prevent creasing. This man is genius!

Those are the ugliest Concords I've ever seen... probably fakes.
To me most of the new concords got a funny shape above a size 10 or so...

Never had a pair but I've seen enough to know that these aren't all cut the same... my homie got a pair and his looks like these. I know he buys everything authentic but it is what it is..

Back
Top Bottom