Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I laugh at these "everyone is wearing them" comments which in turn is they saw like 2 people wearing them. :lol:
Went to the mall to get these on release. Seen a guy walk out the store with his on. Thats the only time I have seen anyone wear these at all. In person of course.

I remember it being bad back in high school after a new release. Everyone who copped the newest jordan would be rocking it to class the following week.

I don’t know if that’s how it is now. I was in elementary when the OG’s were out. At that time, at least in my area, you were envied if you had a pair of J’s. I know I was in my class when I got my VI’s. A few others around school would have them as well. No big deal. We’d just be like, “so and so got his pair”

I don’t know if that’s how it is now. I was in elementary when the OG’s were out. At that time, at least in my area, you were envied if you had a pair of J’s. I know I was in my class when I got my VI’s. A few others around school would have them as well. No big deal. We’d just be like, “so and so got his pair”

Same here, but highschool, and only a handful of kids in the school would get the new Jays....I recall when I got my WC4s the 3s seems so lame and an old design....like you could see the inspiration for the 4s, but so much better...higher back tab, more plastic (wings), etc...heh.

back then
no one was envied
because a majority of the shoes out
from nike to adidias to filas
a bunch of styles were dope
in 1996 i wanted the zoom turfs (barry sanders)
over the og taxis
so many styles and things to choose from
at least in my area
there may have been a preference
but again so many dope styles back then

Same. Very few people got Js in the original releases of the 3, 4, 5, 6 when I was in Jr high and high school and I was always on the bball team and the gym. There were a lot of choices back then: Barkleys, Pumps, Flights, Solo Flights, Command Force, Huaraches. I always felt that Jordans were super elite which is why I buy them today.

Dam what year did they move releasing Jordans from during the week to Saturdays?

2001.... got my true blue 3s in 01 at modells... the good ol days
Yeah, I was gonna say like 00-01.

The 2000 Concords and Space Jams released on a Wednesday, I don’t know of one after that. All of the notable 2001 releases I can think of were on Saturdays.

On the other hand, I know 100% the OG blk/red 14s and 15s released on saturdays in 1999.

Retros were a Wednesday release from the IV’s (may 99) until the Concord XI (Oct 00)

I believe the Space Jam XI (dec 00) was the first Saturday retro release and it was Saturday from then on. There have been exceptions over the years. Many 1s have come out on Fridays and Mondays. The 04 Bred XIII release was on a Wednesday and of course the 88 3’s were on a Tuesday.

One last time. OG Concords

8AADECE5-EBC8-416D-8EA5-D89F7364A308.jpeg

5F4FBC03-AA7B-4569-AB02-737F6DC29882.jpeg

I undsed these yesterday and it kept digging into my Achilles. Gonna try lacing them tighter. I didn't have this problem with the space jam

Back
Top Bottom