Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Sorry but what does « squeak » mean? Is it a sound?
Screenshot_2019-08-05-07-11-00-1.png

Ok thanks you. That is what i thought.
It happened to my 10 double nickel, and 11 72 win.
For the 72 win it was immediately but only with the right shoe. I concluded the air sole unit was different and i was right.
Same thing with the double nickel, it was the left shoe this time, but left shoe was so comfortable, the right shoe had zero cushioning compare to the left shoe.
I didn’t wear my concord 2018 so i can’t tell. But the air sole unit are excatly the same left/right after inspection. So it is a good point to start. Same thing with my 82 win like. My space jam had the same issue than my 72 win, i regret but i sent them back.
But i have worn my 10 Orlando a lot of time i walk with my dog everywhere, i played basketball, and this time, zero break, zero squeaking, zero cushioning. Same thing with my 10 NYC.
i don’t know what is the air in the airsole unit, but trust me, it is a hard air!!!

How would you know the air bags are different from just inspecting? My space jams (concord PEs ;-) squeaked...baby powder cured it for many months at a time. I have a pair of Futures (original run) where baby powder didn't work and was a temporary cure. I used lithium greece spray inside that hole under the insole, which cured it. Such a stupid problem to have...SMH. Hope you figure yours out!

How would you know the air bags are different from just inspecting? My space jams (concord PEs ;-) squeaked...
I discovered it in my right shoe 72 win. First steps i hearned a squeak. At the beginning i really didn't know where the sound came from, left shoe? Right shoe? I finally discovered it came from the right shoe. When i pressed the insole with my finger, i could heard the squeak sound.
I compared each air sole unit with my finger in the heel area, and there was a pressure difference between the left and the right excatly on this area on the pic.
IMG_5767.JPG
The squeak came from the right insole which made a friction each time i was walking. After this, i saw a black mark on the right insole. (Yes i played Detroit become human lol)
IMG_5765.JPG IMG_5766.JPG

If i compare 7 Bordeaux air sole unit, Win like 82, Concord 2018, Orlando 10 and NYC, both air sole are equal.

I tried to insert in my 72 win the 2018 concord insole just for the right shoe and i had a better comfort.
About squeaking for my double nickel, the reason is, the air sole unit fell off after a period of time or became more flexible. So this is a completely different problem.

Last edited:
Just pulled out my pair and noticed that there is an imprint of the netting from the tongue on the patent leather. As if the shoes were leaning on top of each other in the box. Anyone else have this issue? No big deal but I was suprised to see how easy it was to indent the patent leather. Looked like a scratch but it's just an imprint of the other shoe. I've been wearing them a lot and they are holding up great!

I was never big on the concords but after getting my space jams about a month ago and loving them I’ve decided I want a pair. Was gonna pull the trigger on a pair on ebay yesterday brand new $230 shipped, got on to buy them and someone had beat me to them.. :smh:

I also un-DS-ed my pair this weekend. They do feel nice on foot, looking forward to wearing the rest of summer and into fall.

I doubled up on them originally but sold my second pair a few weeks back. After reading all the QC complaints in this thread, wish I would've examined the two pairs more closely before selling :lol:

Just pulled out my pair and noticed that there is an imprint of the netting from the tongue on the patent leather. As if the shoes were leaning on top of each other in the box. Anyone else have this issue? No big deal but I was suprised to see how easy it was to indent the patent leather. Looked like a scratch but it's just an imprint of the other shoe. I've been wearing them a lot and they are holding up great!

so that explains it. I got an imprint on my patent leather right in the middle

Yea my right shoe is squeaky af. To the point where I don’t even want to wear them.
Yo my dude I was able to fix my squeaking problem with my 11’s thought it might help you out. I sprayed a little WD-40 in the two holes of the bottom part when you remove the insoles and finally the squeaking gone I can wear my concords again. Only thing I did was spray em and left them on the porch to dry up for 24 hours

Back
Top Bottom