Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

So I sold a pair of Concords on StockX and this afternoon I received an email saying that they were not able to authentic my shoes. My Concords came straight from Nike and are 100% legit. Has anyone ever had a pair of legit shoes get turned away at StockX? I am annoyed that they are still charging me $13 bucks to ship the shoes back.

Last edited:
So I sold a pair of Concords on StockX and this afternoon I recién an email saying that they were not able to authentic my shoes. My Concords came straight from Nike and are 100% legit. Has anyone ever had a pair of legit shoes get turned away at StockX? I am annoyed that they are still charging me $13 bucks to ship the shoes back.
Wow them dudes are terrible

Yeah, I've heard stories about them passing fakes as authentic but never the other way around. If I didn't get these shoes directly shipped from Nike, then I would have some doubt on authenticity.

That’s exactly why I only buy on stockx. I never trust sending my kicks in I heard the same stories of people sending in pairs and getting sent back fakes

20200601_214853.jpg

Felt right for the first day back.
Im back, just not in original form lol. Gym session hurt so good.

Well I finally grabbed a pair of these! I overslept on release morning and didn’t get a pair when they dropped!
I bought a “B grade” pair on eBay for $260 shipped. Guy sent me screenshot of receipt from nike outlet, he bought like 5 or 6 pairs of them. Only flaw is some glue staining on the midsole he said.

Never knew these went to outlets as B grades.
I was super sketchy about it too, but the shoe pics look very legit and the seller has 100% feedback with lots of other outlet items sold and for sale.. Mostly Nike clothing and Nike and Jordan shoes..

Worst case scenario if they aren’t legit eBay will make sure I get my money back, I’ve had to do it before.

Okay so I received my supposed “B grade” Concords today.. I’m honestly not sure if they’re legit or not, they don’t smell right to me and it has me worried. What you guys think? Any specific pics that would help figure it out lemme know..
0D045CB9-5187-4731-845B-EE5C769227B4.jpeg

2D53B1DE-A054-4412-9D16-122D37E6F714.jpeg

1F3BAFFD-3241-4BDA-945E-A2C930A2E776.jpeg

612673A5-A559-4618-9DF7-683B028F5240.jpeg

That profile pic has the toe box super slanted down, mine aren't that high cut PL either. Can you post bottom pics?

Also - I've never heard of them making it to outlets for B grades.

FWIW, they seem ok to me. I thought a few details were off, but I checked my pair, and yours are exactly the same. These also seem to be laced as tight as production ones were. If you're on the fence, I think you're fine. If you're doubting hard, then go for peace of mind, and ask for a return.

Thanks for the responses guys, I’ll post more pics of suspect areas.. The only thing I can see as far as a “defect” on these that could make them B grades is the carbon fiber is not right, and the inboard midsoles have some kinda funky spots.. I’ll post a pic.

The seller has sold a few pairs of these on eBay, and all of the buyers posted good feedback and said they’re legit.. but the smell really has me tripping. It has a strongish glue smell but not the same as any recent retros I’ve had.

Thanks for the responses guys, I’ll post more pics of suspect areas.. The only thing I can see as far as a “defect” on these that could make them B grades is the carbon fiber is not right, and the inboard midsoles have some kinda funky spots.. I’ll post a pic.

The seller has sold a few pairs of these on eBay, and all of the buyers posted good feedback and said they’re legit.. but the smell really has me tripping. It has a strongish glue smell but not the same as any recent retros I’ve had.
Those are real. There is nothing wrong with those.

"B grades" can potentially be flawless. When somebody at the factory spots a shoe that they deem "B grade", they take 13 shoes down the line without looking at them, mark the B on the tag, and continue on.

Okay so I received my supposed “B grade” Concords today.. I’m honestly not sure if they’re legit or not, they don’t smell right to me and it has me worried. What you guys think? Any specific pics that would help figure it out lemme know..
0D045CB9-5187-4731-845B-EE5C769227B4.jpeg

2D53B1DE-A054-4412-9D16-122D37E6F714.jpeg

1F3BAFFD-3241-4BDA-945E-A2C930A2E776.jpeg

612673A5-A559-4618-9DF7-683B028F5240.jpeg
Where did you cop from?

Back
Top Bottom