Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Okay so I received my supposed “B grade” Concords today.. I’m honestly not sure if they’re legit or not, they don’t smell right to me and it has me worried. What you guys think? Any specific pics that would help figure it out lemme know..
0D045CB9-5187-4731-845B-EE5C769227B4.jpeg

2D53B1DE-A054-4412-9D16-122D37E6F714.jpeg

1F3BAFFD-3241-4BDA-945E-A2C930A2E776.jpeg

612673A5-A559-4618-9DF7-683B028F5240.jpeg
Yeah bro they fake now Imma PM you my P.O. Box and take em off your hands 😂😂😂

Thanks for the responses guys, I’ll post more pics of suspect areas.. The only thing I can see as far as a “defect” on these that could make them B grades is the carbon fiber is not right, and the inboard midsoles have some kinda funky spots.. I’ll post a pic.

The seller has sold a few pairs of these on eBay, and all of the buyers posted good feedback and said they’re legit.. but the smell really has me tripping. It has a strongish glue smell but not the same as any recent retros I’ve had.
I honestly remember the Concords having a different type of smell than other retros. Especially the recent 5s and 13s, which reminded me how retros used to smell. I remember this because that OG smell would make me open up the box more frequently to look at pickups and waft that smell. I remember not doing that with the Concords.

My pair from Eastbay a few days later after release had really no smell at all. But the smell from the 45 jams were awesome. So, I really cant judge by that. Even my black reds didnt have the smell to them.

Thanks for the responses... turns out they are legit!! I guess the seller bought like ten pairs of them at the nike store all size 11 and has the receipt to prove.. weird stuff lol. I might have to buy another pair for $265...

Thanks for the responses... turns out they are legit!! I guess the seller bought like ten pairs of them at the nike store all size 11 and has the receipt to prove.. weird stuff lol. I might have to buy another pair for $265...

Wish someone would have done that with a size 13. smh

I'll go along with the fact this is all legit. Just curious, what did the Nike outlet charge for them?

:lol:
No really, I'm genuinely curious what an outlet would price B-grade Concords for. $150? More? Less? With Concords right now pulling around $400 on resale, if I was sitting on a pile of B-grades, I'd be trying to unload them for $300 each and not a penny less LOL

:lol:
No really, I'm genuinely curious what an outlet would price B-grade Concords for. $150? More? Less? With Concords right now pulling around $400 on resale, if I was sitting on a pile of B-grades, I'd be trying to unload them for $300 each and not a penny less LOL
Outlets don’t give great deals on shoes like this anymore. I believe, even the Cap and Gown XI was retail price with a black replacement box. I’d be interested to know too what the outlet price was for Concords.

B grade spacejams were $180 at the outlet when I saw them
Could be wrong but when new shoes hit the outlets they are usually $40 below retail price

Picked up 3 pairs of concords in the last few weeks (one of my favorites) and also a pair of fakes which I returned but took a bunch of comparison pics before I did and tried them on and DAMN THEY WERE SO UNCOMFORTABLE. I’m lazy when it comes to taking out shoes to take pics but here is the last pair I picked up for $330 after taxes and shipping
4CED6E20-BEC7-44BB-9255-06315D74AE97.jpeg
BF180E9B-C5DE-4595-A72E-68F1B313C5AC.jpeg
CF541978-8BB0-4C11-975C-9EFB2D1D833D.jpeg

26232A88-457F-4087-8B32-41F515BB2936.jpeg

There’s also fixes for the 23 and 45 you can iron on a sticker that actually looks good. There are different ones so they may not all be equal. One place is 23fix.com but not sure how great that particular source is just an example. They usually have 45 fixes too. Seen a couple videos on YouTube. But you have to remove everything on the ankle before you put it on which can be a beyotch

nice all about nostalgia and love the looks I got 4 pairs of those 5s its just og colorways I always find it almost necessary to double up or more if possible

Back
Top Bottom