Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Screenshot_20181125-135608_Instagram.jpg

Don't know if this has been posted or not.

Boy, they really went cheap after the '95 until the 2018. :smh:

People worried so much about a shoes size that is 22 years old like the technology is good, if you use these for basketball you need help. Get a size that isn’t snug and nuff said, go try on new tech shoes for basketball and go a half size up for casual wear. These aren’t made for ballin

this

i hooped in my space jams and they hurt, and also for casual wear i go tts with a bit more space in the toebox like i used to, but if i'm gonna hoop i usually prefer a snug fit and for the retros, both xi and xii, i will have to go down half a size or else my foot would slide back and forth like in a boat which it did in the space jams. plus, breaking the xi in good enough to hoop would take forever compared to some of the current offerings which require no break in time.

this

i hooped in my space jams and they hurt, and also for casual wear i go tts with a bit more space in the toebox like i used to, but if i'm gonna hoop i usually prefer a snug fit and for the retros, both xi and xii, i will have to go down half a size or else my foot would slide back and forth like in a boat which it did in the space jams. plus, breaking the xi in good enough to hoop would take forever compared to some of the current offerings which require no break in time.
Nah, some of us will still hoop in retros just fine, I hooped all summer last year in some retro Cardinal VII’s. People gotta stop making these broad statements. Once upon a time dudes was going hard in Chuck Taylors. That’s like wearing socks on the court. Retro J’s are just fine.

Last edited:
i hoop in my 72-10s and im fine. my buddy hoops in spacejams and sauces everyones so he does fine too. no issues for both of us.
i get cramps when hooping in foams tho. dont know why.

Yeah it is nice ..
It was once a garage. But converted into another room. When my wife and I bought this house several years ago, the whole purpose was to put my shoes and everything that meant something to me in it. It has a lot of my dads stuff also. He was the reason behind all this. My shoe room really is a tribute to him and everything from my childhood. My wife is a bad### and is all about it. Im lucky in all ways possible.

Back
Top Bottom