Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

$270 for these is a good price? They’re gonna be everywhere.

11.5-13 have the least pairs made. Those are always the first to go in limited runs. Size 8 as well

270 is not a good price if these will be an easy cop.

If your paying $240 for a shoe at box price you can afford to pay an extra $30.00

It’s a fair mark up to not deal with the hassle
Years ago when the resale was high on all Jordan’s I would usually pay $250 a pop for a GR and a year end Jordan 11 Would be for $325 or more

Only bad thing is I copped 2 shoes today and dropped $470.00

Last edited:
If I could drive somewhere close to me to get them in hand for $30 over retail right now ($241 is retail + tax for me), I would do it.

It's worth not having to deal with all the apps, raffles, parking at the mall, lines to claim, SNKRS app, etc.
Me and you think the same

If your paying $240 for a shoe at box price you can afford to pay an extra $30.00

It’s a fair make up to not deal with the hassle
Years ago when the resale was high on all Jordan’s I would usually pay $250 a pop for a GR and a year end Jordan 11 Would be for $325 or more

Only bad thing is I copped 2 shoes today and dropped $470.00

It’s not about being able to afford it. It’s about whether that’s a good price or not. And IMO it isn’t. More power to ya tho.

I was supposed to get homies foot locker discount on these. Can’t believe foot locker stopped doing discounts on 11s, that’s ducking crazy

I agree extra 20-30 bucks and not worry about dealing with all the release day BS.
they got apps and online should be easy

I guess its about having them in hand already which is why I was happy about the first Snkrs drop.

still wouldn't pay over retail til AFTER release. think these will be easy as hell especially if youre familiar with copping shoes

It’s not about being able to afford it. It’s about whether that’s a good price or not. And IMO it isn’t. More power to ya tho.

If people living in the US with working broadband internet can’t hit on these on RD online, I think they should honestly quit the sneaker game. Even sneakeryoutubers are saying these will be an easy cop and none of those dudes ever want to risk their reputation and be called out for making untrue statements.

If people living in the US with working broadband internet can’t hit on these on RD online, I think they should honestly quit the sneaker game. Even sneakeryoutubers are saying these will be an easy cop and none of those dudes ever want to risk their reputation and be called out for making untrue statements.

And they LOVE to say how limited stuff will be and how hard said shoe will be to obtain. Most shoetubers feed off the hype lol. So if even they are saying these will be easy then they probably will be.

And they LOVE to say how limited stuff will be and how hard said shoe will be to obtain. Most shoetubers feed off the hype lol. So if even they are saying these will be easy then they probably will be.

Exactly.

I would urge people not to fall for the ~$30 preorder gimmick. People know there will be little/no initial resale on these so they are hoping to attract many people, who really want this release, to give in to the “well, it’s only $30 over retail for a preorder” mentality.

What's the best way to cop these? Snkrs?
bet FTL, FTA, FNL, etc will be easy, might not be able to get through right away but if the million plus is true there will be enough to go around

snkrs is a crap shoot but im sure you'll be fine.

Yo these ****s sellin for like 300. I hope I can get my pair on release.

That’s because there is relatively low volume on the secondary market right now. After release day, the floodgates will open and it’s quite possible all the dumb resellers will undercut each other to bring down the average price to basically retail, maybe even less for the most common sizes.

The only profit to be made on these is with long term holds tbh. Even then, if you reference current profit on 2016 Space Jams, it isn’t really worth keeping them to sell later down the line. Better to only buy these to either wear or keep in the personal collection.

I agree with you most shoes I picked up this year I paid box or under

This was one of the few I was willing to pay a fair mark up on to secure my pair

That’s because there is relatively low volume on the secondary market right now. After release day, the floodgates will open and it’s quite possible all the dumb resellers will undercut each other to bring down the average price to basically retail, maybe even less for the most common sizes.

The only profit to be made on these is with long term holds tbh. Even then, if you reference current profit on 2016 Space Jams, it isn’t really worth keeping them to sell later down the line. Better to only buy these to either wear or keep in the personal collection.

Another reason I’m only going to get only one pair of concords this year

majority of resellers r greedy. they tryna make the most off a a flip. so if yall see them charging very little over retail, for early pairs or preorders.....that tells u something.

thats just my opinion of course.

Not everyone has the freedom to stare at their phones or sit at a computer at 7am PST sharp on a Saturday morning, especially with a small size that sells out so fast. Have some presepective. Maybe it's easy for young bucks with no responsibilities on weekend besides laundry and a car wash like I was when I was younger, but now I have lots to juggle. I'm not gonna "quit the sneaker game" :rofl:

Not everyone has the freedom to stare at their phones or sit at a computer at 7am PST sharp on a Saturday morning, especially with a small size that sells out so fast. Have some presepective. Maybe it's easy for young bucks with no responsibilities on weekend besides laundry and a car wash like I was when I was younger, but now I have lots to juggle. I'm not gonna "quit the sneaker game" :rofl:

Can you not just drive to the store at least? lol What ARE you willing to do to secure a pair?

Dude it will take you 10-15 min to buy these on a computer. Significantly less if you hit on SNKRS on your phone. This isn’t the old days of buying holiday 11s: lining up/camping, button mashing on foot sites, ATC services, Twitter RSVPs, etc. etc. I said it before-these are bricks simply because of the sheer volume of pairs that Nike/JB have produced (which is great for people who actually want the shoe to wear).

But, hey, it’s your money-spend it how you wish.

Can you not just drive to the store at least? lol What ARE you willing to do to secure a pair?

No, sometimes I can't. This is what I mean by perspective from the young guys. The guys who aren't dads can't understand that there are situations like when your baby has a 104 degree fever and is throwing up milk when you can't tell your family "hey I gotta run to the mall real quick". Other times, we have family over or we have swim lessons to get to or photographers at the house and I also have a business to run. No, I'm not willing to go to the store sometimes depending on the situation. I hope I will be able to, but it's not the highest priority. I remember when I was single, I would be at all the stores anytime I wanted and the House of Hoops workers saw me every Saturday and they knew my name. They would hold my size down for me every raffle. This is why an extra $30 would be worth it for me these days. Enjoy while you can boys! I'm trying to retire from the sneaker game, but there's a couple more I need and these are one of them.

Back
Top Bottom