Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I got my pair on Saturday. I didn't know they changed the store operation times for these releases. I was at the store in line at 8:30am thinking I was waiting for the first come first serve to start. But after an hour of waiting I found out the line was actually for the people that won a ticket from the app. First come first serve actually didn't start until 3pm!!!

So I went to a different store that opened at 10am. I was able to walk out with some Js at 11am. This was actually the first time I didn't win a ticket in a raffle. No doubt this was the most stressful experience I had buying a shoe cause I had to wait for almost an hour in the cold. I didn't think I would get a pair. And then I find out today there's still merchandise left all over. I'm getting too old for this! lol

I just hope after all I went through on release day for these that shoepalace doesn't fail me. I've heard they can be sketchy sometimes.

Went to FA to try to pick up my wife's pair since she couldn't go with me to the mall. I had per passport in hand but they wouldn't let me pick up. Customer service sucked there at Santa Anita mall. Kept passing me on to another employee and attitude was just horrible. Went to FTL to pick up my reserved pair and I asked if he can get me a pair for my wife also. Said no at first but looked at his list and was able to sell me a pair without having to wait until 3pm. Just glad I was able to get one for whole family.

Great drop. So nice to get a pair with zero stress. Even got them couriered via nike to my door last night.

Added a sweat Concord surprise later that night too.

Attachments

• Concord 1.jpg
    Concord 1.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Went to FA to try to pick up my wife's pair since she couldn't go with me to the mall. I had per passport in hand but they wouldn't let me pick up. Customer service sucked there at Santa Anita mall. Kept passing me on to another employee and attitude was just horrible. Went to FTL to pick up my reserved pair and I asked if he can get me a pair for my wife also. Said no at first but looked at his list and was able to sell me a pair without having to wait until 3pm. Just glad I was able to get one for whole family.
should have tried to facetime her while in store
they do be doing extra though on release days
acting all high and mighty
when a week ago when it was a slow day
they was begging u to buy some shoe cleaner and socks

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom