Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Ya'll think the swoosh jdi box is bad ?

look at this one from the kyrie thread
20181210_115229-jpg.2226830
Wow..

I had to keep my wife off a footlocker employee myself.:lol: I was not really in the mood to meet security. He was shady though.

I sort of get why on this type of release they don't want to get into having people inspecting pairs when there are 30 other like-minded idiots in the store at the same time for the same shoe. I probably would've just told the guy, keep 'em, then, I'll get another pair elsewhere. I give her props for forcing him into it, wish I had been there to see it LOL

Anyone have a lead on a 10.5? Had a pretty hectic weekend and unfortunately didn’t get the opportunity to grab a paid :smh:

I sort of get why on this type of release they don't want to get into having people inspecting pairs when there are 30 other like-minded idiots in the store at the same time for the same shoe. I probably would've just told the guy, keep 'em, then, I'll get another pair elsewhere. I give her props for forcing him into it, wish I had been there to see it LOL
Truthfully, I was not aware of the "No Release Date Returns" policy FTL/HoH carries (and also apparently FTA and Champs). Given that policy, I wish someone would say I could not inspect pairs before purchasing. All hell would break loose. Bad enough you can't even get a chance to try these ****s on on drops like this.

There is a line where flow, store policy, and common sense have to meet each other. I think inspecting a shoe is that line.

The guy at my Footlocker tried to resell "his" size 11 to me right in the middle of the store. He was clearly not a size 11 if you get me. They were all gone by the time I got there. Well, thats what I was told anyway.

I got two early pairs from SNKRS early drops and copped a third pair I found at a local sneaker store this afternoon. I’m officially done with this release.

:lol:...Nike done lost their minds.

I guess they do call it the shoe game. So now when you chase hard to get shoes and finally secure an online order, you have to compete with porch bandits to secure the bag...errr box.

Holy **** :rofl:
That's real? Who in the hell is signing off on this out in Beaverton? The cynic in me says, they're doing this on purpose to cause a rash of porch thefts, which will then get the Nike name into the media when it gets bad enough that the news gets onto it and does reports about "Nikes are so popular, they're the most stolen item of the 2019 holiday season." At this point, my faith in the world is such that I wouldn't even put something like that past them.

Last edited:
The guy at my Footlocker tried to resell "his" size 11 to me right in the middle of the store. He was clearly not a size 11 if you get me. They were all gone by the time I got there. Well, thats what I was told anyway.

I'd have found the manager on that one, and I would've noted the employee's name and called FTL corporate about it. You should be fired for something like that.

Truthfully, I was not aware of the "No Release Date Returns" policy FTL/HoH carries (and also apparently FTA and Champs). Given that policy, I wish someone would say I could not inspect pairs before purchasing. All hell would break loose. Bad enough you can't even get a chance to try these ****s on on drops like this.

There is a line where flow, store policy, and common sense have to meet each other. I think inspecting a shoe is that line.

Totally agree, I just don't have the energy much anymore to argue with some clown in a shoe store. But I do always inspect whatever shoes I buy when buying in-store, which isn't a ton these days. It's never really an issue, but here and there I've felt like the employee I'm dealing with sort of acts annoyed and when they do, I literally point out to them, yo, if I'm paying $200 for shoes, I'm going to get the best ones. I'm a shoe enthusiast and a grown up, so I know what the QC is like so don't give me crap. The couple times I've done that, the person in question has said, you know, I don't blame you man, these things ARE expensive. Then they often bring out like three more pairs, not just one.

I'd have found the manager on that one, and I would've noted the employee's name and called FTL corporate about it. You should be fired for something like that.
Thats my biggest regret. I have my pair coming though so Im good. But a coworker of mine had to work the same shift I did. She has a 16 year old son that has saved his money for these. So we were at the mall late at the same time. They dealt with the same guy and she also said he was a punk. But didnt give him the same offer. The boy wears a size 11 as well. Got to see his disappointment when I met him. Reminded me of past times. So my wife and I both are determined to find a pair for him. But that employee. Not worth it. My wife wanted his job.

This is the first time Nike has shipped to me using FedEx. They’ve always shipped thru UPS in the past. Of course Nike put delivery restrictions on it and I can’t have it held at a fedex location

Last edited:
Holy **** :rofl:
That's real? Who in the hell is signing off on this out in Beaverton? The cynic in me says, they're doing this on purpose to cause a rash of porch thefts, which will then get the Nike name into the media when it gets bad enough that the news gets onto it and does reports about "Nike's are so popular, they're the most stolen item of the 2019 holiday season." At this point, my faith in the world is such that I wouldn't even put something like that past them.

That's some inception level ****

giphy.gif

Just received my package today from DHL. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but wasn't home. Was a little worried they were going to send them back to Nike.

Ironic how I was just complaining about them not shipping only to check my email and see they shipped 2 hours ago or are at least getting ready to ship. :lol: Now to stalk the UPS tracking page until my package is finally in the system and on its way here. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom