Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

How’s everyone’s pairs doing? Do they age poorly
I'd say my pair is playground busted now
20191104_193327.jpg

Or at least they would be if I actually wore them :lol:

Great pic though^
Thank you! At this point I'm just gonna wait until playoffs drop to get a photo of em both while still DS alongside each other. It's a dumb tradition I know. :lol: However I like to do it before my pairs are worn and no longer pristine. Looking at the photos always takes me back to when I first got them and reminds me of whatever was going on around that time and what it took to get them.

Thank you! At this point I'm just gonna wait until playoffs drop to get a photo of em both while still DS alongside each other. It's a dumb tradition I know. :lol: However I like to do it before my pairs are worn and no longer pristine. Looking at the photos always takes me back to when I first got them and reminds me of whatever was going on around that time and what it took to get them.
This is me in so many ways. More than just the shoe. Its the story around it. Sounds corny maybe to many. But makes sense to a few.

Had to have bout 8 to 10 wears now... normal creasing in the toe box and that white mesh is picking up dirt. wasnt the biggest fan of that hi pl cut but damnit if jb didn't do these justice
20191111_003043.jpg
20191111_003154.jpg
20191111_003231.jpg
20191111_003315.jpg

Ot but my '09 jams just got put into pre beater status lol i know they get a lot of hate and rightfully so but i love these things
20191111_003510.jpg
20191111_003447.jpg

Last edited:
I have two and I wore one pair about 2-3x's but I might cop a third.. I might have jacked my PL on my first pair.

Random, but how'd you get the name Baby Killer?
I’ve Been asked that a few times on here, lol. I understand why, it is a bit off-putting. I’m a decent dude though.It’s my favorite song by one of my favorite bands, Devourment. I’d invite you to listen to it,but I’m 99% sure everyone on here would hate it. It’s certainly not for the faint of heart.

Back
Top Bottom