Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

So what's the difference between these and the fakes? Just the pods not bring centered?
That and the overall quality. Legit pairs will always be more durable because there's some form of quality control they have to pass before making it in the market. Even Chuck Taylors might outlast fakes.

exactly. You wanna sit on your butt and then except things to be spoonfed to you? Nah you either gotta put in that work or pay extra. I used to whine about resellers too but ppl gotta do what they gotta do to make ends meet and ain't nothing wrong with reselling. There's far worse things ppl can do with their time.
You do realize most resellers already have money and actual jobs, right? It's more of a side job than "making ends meet". I would know. I argue with resellers all of the time until they reveal these things, lol

You help tons of folk on here and than the one time you need a plug..... You can't find one anywhere... Even at a decent resell price... example I could not get anyone to even show me love on royals for 250-275.. changed my who m.o... I help very few people now days

i will never pay reseller prices those prices are ridiculous especially on FC you paying 20% more than the average reseller price.

I help people out on here all the time but after a certain point it's crossing a line. If I was waiting all night for a shoe and you're asking to get it for retail it's disrespectful to me. Also if a shoe is reselling for a lot and you're asking for retail it's disrespectful. Like you I enjoy helping ppl out but after a certain point it's not even help, it's just someone leeching off your hard work which isint acceptable.
That's just a very negative point of view fam, I can't share the same feelings.

You do realize most resellers already have money and actual jobs, right? It's more of a side job than "making ends meet". I would know. I argue with resellers all of the time until they reveal these things, lol
I dont realize that at all. If these "resellers" had a real job they wouldnt have time to be standing in line for hours and hours and driving around from mall to mall to mall

i will never pay reseller prices those prices are ridiculous especially on FC you paying 20% more than the average reseller price.
FC is using their name to set higher prices than most resellers. Sellers also set the prices and because of FC's high consignment fee (20%, I think, not sure though) sellers often set higher prices so they'll get their desired profit after paying the consignment, therefore, making the listed price higher than most resellers.

Locked my pair in last night. I hope I don't see anybody with a mid and a low Concord on together. I'm so afraid I am going to see this....

Tru
nerd.gif

I dont realize that at all. If these "resellers" had a real job they wouldnt have time to be standing in line for hours and hours and driving around from mall to mall to mall
But they don't stand in line and go mall to mall, lol. You act like people don't have connects or can't go online and buy kicks, what are you saying?

^Exactly right, even if I want to get in to re-selling, I just don't have the time outside of my job and family time. 

Also I had a patna of mine say here in Dallas/Arlington they passed out guaranteed tickets at 7 am and there was SOOO MANY pairs people got back in line to get 2nd 's and possible 3rds. This should be a easy cop.

I always find it comical when a reseller states that they help others at times. That's a bunch of bull 99% of the time. The only time they "help" someone for retail is when they can't move a sneaker or there is no market for it.

Make no mistake about it, if they can get double or triple the value from someone on ebay or Craigslist, best believe they're not helping you at retail.

But they don't stand in line and go mall to mall, lol. You act like people don't have connects or can't go online and buy kicks, what are you saying?
U telling me here that there arent a large portion of sneaker resellers who dont stand in line for hours and hours and hours and drive from mall to mall to mall to mall to mall. Ive seen these idiots so i know. Im aware that there are sneaker resellers out there that have a real hookup and don't have to do that.

Last edited:
U telling me here that there arent a large portion of sneaker resellers who dont stand in line for hours and hours and hours and drive from mall to mall to mall to mall to mall. Ive seen these idiots so i know. Im aware that there are sneaker resellers out there that have a real hookup and don't have to do that.
Lot of them I talked to said it was a "side" job so idk

Back
Top Bottom