Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Dudes on NT stay posting asinine ish and crying about resellers 
laugh.gif

i'm in NY and i do it EVERY release ...I pay my $25 to a HOH employee and get my size 13. Just that simple!!! The most i pay over retail is $100 but that's for LIMITED releases. For example, I have to pay $100 over retail for the Shooting Stars Penny Pack but my size 13 is locked 4 weeks ahead of release!! I'm just saying
must be nice 
tired.gif

Wow, this thread is pathetic already and it's only Wednesday.

Jordan threads are always 60% drama, 30% irrelevant/incorrect info, and 10% helpful/informative posts.

Never fails.

Already seeing presale pairs for under $250.

I'd say 40% resell talk, 30% drama, 20% irrelevant/incorrect info and 10% helpful/informative post

i'm in NY and i do it EVERY release ...I pay my $25 to a HOH employee and get my size 13. Just that simple!!! The most i pay over retail is $100 but that's for LIMITED releases. For example, I have to pay $100 over retail for the Shooting Stars Penny Pack but my size 13 is locked 4 weeks ahead of release!! I'm just saying

Here so many re-seller feeding them they don't even budge anymore if you're not already connected

@alp I dig your honesty, but you are wasting your time going back and forth with these crybabies...I'm wit u on survival of the fit attitude....All the dudes talking bout race makes no sense.....If u don't like resellers get yo *** in line and cop ya pair..otherwise pay for your feenin'....personally if I can't cop I get something else, there is always next week....stop complaining like you're entitled to cop every release....talkin bout they white like 90% of the blogs and niketalk aint!

Last edited:
@alp I dig your honesty, but you are wasting your time going back and forth with these crybabies...I'm wit u on survival of the fit attitude....All the dudes talking bout race makes no sense.....If u don't like resellers get yo *** in line and cop ya pair..otherwise pay for your feenin'....personally if I can't cop I get something else, there is always next week....stop complaining like you're entitled to cop every release....talkin bout they white like 90% of the blogs and niketalk aint!
we cant cop because the resellers 15 of there friends all in line buying 4 pair each and we cant cop online because they download a bot and update it each release its a shame and a hassle to cop kicks because of yall

Y'all need small PT jobs at the hottest spots. That's what I do. I'm there every other week to get what I want with discount.

Either that or network.

Last edited:
You can't buy shoes because the black ppl are coming to the white malls....seems like that's what was said. Just not big enough to say how you feel

You can't buy shoes because the black ppl are coming to the white malls....seems like that's what was said. Just not big enough to say how you feel
what color has to do with anything im talking bout resellers they come in all shapes and colors

I am relatively new to the phenomenon of camping out but I honestly dont mind it! I would rather stay in line for awhile with people who are for the most part there for the shoes and the passion. The experience definitely makes the shoes a little more special but also is better than paying outrageous resell prices. Resellers and bots are part of the game now , so if you wanna complain and cry while your favorite Drake song is on the radio, do like @alp said and get in line.  

how should people be ashamed for wanting this shoe? i agree that hype is usually never good, but there's a reason why a lot of heads want these.

Michael Jordan has been seen wearing this shoe in low top form as a PE since 1996 and it has never seen a release until this saturday. I have personally been waiting on these to release for years.

All this.

I don't know why bring race into it yet act like the resell market is not primarily run by white folks....let's be real who run these sneaker conventions with the limited kicks...who was on 20/20 talking bout reselling....who make up the majority of sneaker pics on sneaker news and *************...who started this bot stuff....I'm not hating by no means...it it what it is...Black folk like myself go to the store or cop online if possible for the most part and if they miss out oh well we might pay a little extra to get that pair..now I'm not talking for all black folk by any means just my observations over the years.

Or touch as in go to them and be like, "can i see another pair on another size?" or "another pair because this one has some excess glue on the patent leather" I just don't think stores still allow customers to cop more than one pair for a release this big. 
you gotta understand that alp goes all around NYC for shoes this is nothing new

I am relatively new to the phenomenon of camping out but I honestly dont mind it! I would rather stay in line for awhile with people who are for the most part there for the shoes and the passion. The experience definitely makes the shoes a little more special but also is better than paying outrageous resell prices. Resellers and bots are part of the game now , so if you wanna complain and cry while your favorite Drake song is on the radio, do like @alp said and get in line.  
I'll be camping out a few hours with a fellow nter even if I secure my pair before release day. Last time we camped out for bred 1 and it was good times, don't mind doing that every now and then for the experience.

Back
Top Bottom