Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

dont think they will be that easy to get. finishline first colony in houston/sugar land did guarenteed tickets today @ 10AM. Dudes were lining up at 6AM and they ended up having to do it at 9AM and I missed out. Footlocker FC told me they are getting 36 pairs. It may be GR or Super GR but depending on where you live, the demand is ridiculous for these.

Black, white, green, yellow we all suffer in Atlanta in the shoe game. Too many hypebeasts, fake celebrities, athletes and con artists to compete with now a days. I pay pre order when I can because the headache isn't worth it.

Black, white, green, yellow we all suffer in Atlanta in the shoe game. Too many hypebeasts, fake celebrities, athletes and con artists to compete with now a days. I pay pre order when I can because the headache isn't worth it.
wish i had the money to pre-order. try living by a army instalation shxt get real
mean.gif

Idk why people acting like this aint gonna be a huge release

They made these non tlo cuz of the snake fiasco. Just wait

And now eastbay n fnl n all them will be flooded as well

wish i had the money to pre-order. try living by a army instalation shxt get real
mean.gif
Man, I live by Ft. Carson here in CO and come Thursday/Friday afternoon on craigslist, Army guys are trying to get rid of there shoes to go out and party or something smh. Easy way to get heat on the cheap

I'll be camping out a few hours with a fellow nter even if I secure my pair before release day. Last time we camped out for bred 1 and it was good times, don't mind doing that every now and then for the experience.
My last camp out was for the Taxis and stood next to this guy that grew up in LA and was telling me some crazy stories about sneaking into Lakers games and meeting Magic and James Worthy. Pretty fun. I dont know of any NTers here in Colorado Springs but Im sure they exist. There was only one store in the entire state, HOH in Denver, that had the Bred 1's from what I understood. Didn't even waste my time haha

Man, I live by Ft. Carson here in CO and come Thursday/Friday afternoon on craigslist, Army guys are trying to get rid of there shoes to go out and party or something smh. Easy way to get heat on the cheap
here on Ft Bragg soldiers sell for FC prices....Ft Carson nonthing but special forces they just tryna have fun before they leave for there next assignment

here on Ft Bragg soldiers sell for FC prices....Ft Carson nonthing but special forces they just tryna have fun before they leave for there next assignment
Shoot, as long as they are safe and return home , I dont care what they are doing if I can keep getting deals !

dont think they will be that easy to get. finishline first colony in houston/sugar land did guarenteed tickets today @ 10AM. Dudes were lining up at 6AM and they ended up having to do it at 9AM and I missed out. Footlocker FC told me they are getting 36 pairs. It may be GR or Super GR but depending on where you live, the demand is ridiculous for these.
u know us htown folks love our 11

hype is setting in

everyone even who dont like Jordans is wanting these

been lurking on social media

:x

This thread is Comedy Central. HT needs to come back so all this drama, reselling, and flaming can be over there and not on NT.

Last edited:
Anyone know how the quantity of these compares to the Yeezy foams?  I'm expecting the same level of hype this Saturday but was wondering what to expect as far as numbers.

Safe to say resell on these will be 300+ based on the hype I'm seeing in this thread

Last edited:
my spot might be doing guaranteed tix for these. will pass by later today...hopefully the cold, rainy weather makes people not want to go line up for the tix.

Back
Top Bottom