Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Tried to order off NDC, this morning and screen just froze. Thought we were past these type of problems. This release was about on par with a restock, so for all those people wanting to go after certain shoes whenever the restock is should just prepare to be disappointed....

Was the mall overrunned by The Walking Dead extras
happy.gif
What am I missing here? lol.... Are they filming scenes there? Or is that an inside joke?

Last edited:
for those who are waiting on tracking info from fnl, enter your order number and zip code on their site. some should start showing a tracking number

All 16 orders I placed on FNL have tracking now.

Surprised at how they've turned their site and shipping speeds around since the mid concords launched.

What is the best way to clean the bottom? Just use a rag and water?
Whatever you use (that combo will work..JM cleaner is good to)...make sure to let they dry completely before putting them back in a box.

If you're particular about keeping them "icy" as long as possible, you want to avoid excess moisture.    

had a 7 and 7.5 in cart at nbastore earlier, but the 7.5 was lost

somehow i just went onto nbastore and completed my checkout, im shocked af

used a coupon code and got em for 160 shipped 
smokin.gif

hope they dont cancel it

No, but they should, especially around release dates, lol. i just didn't type zombies in the previous one.
Oh, gotcha. This was my first time at the new location. I had no clue where to go. I didn't they actually moved locations, thought it was just a remodel.

FNL order shipped. Got through using mobile 30 minutes in while my laptop was still on splash.

Happy to have 1 pair. 

it gave me 8+5 and threw me off and i tought it was x so i put 40 then i realized but idnt know how to fix it. :lol:

got shipping confirmation from my  finishline 3 pairs same address same account just different names

Last edited:
Got 1 on Footlocker, 1 on Eastbay, 2 off Shoe Palace but added 1 of them by accident, i just checked out anyway in case i got cart-jacked when trying to remove 1. Struck out on NDC, got through FNL mobile and regular site but wont take my credit card. I hate FNL

I won't feel like I'm in the clear until i receive shipping confirmation. FTL/Eastbay are known to cancel from overselling, and Shoe Palace might cancel my entire order altogether.

Nike was weird for me, I had to do captcha like 4 times, put me in line and then captcha again and then sold out. 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom