Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

lol, this is 100%.

you gotta expect this from children. remember how much fun you enjoyed playing in puddles and mud when you were young?
Man I used to fight ALL the time over my Js. Dudes used to know that's the one thing that would piss me off. 2 or 3 butt whippings and they figured it out real quick not to scuff my Js.  You could talk about my moma, push my girl, or do whatever. But don't step on my Js or Pennys IIs in middle school

Last edited:
^^^ damn I dont understand yall buyin jordans for your kids. They have no idea who jordan even is
Which makes the fact that resellers are scooping up kids and even toddler sizes for these the more ridiculous.  The first and only pair of Jordan I got for my son was a pair of Bred 11s when he was 4...after seeing how wrecked they got, I don't bother anymore. lol

Man I used to fight ALL the time over my Js. Dudes used to know that's the one thing that would piss me off. 2 or 3 butt whippings and they figured it out real quick not to scuff my Js.  You could talk about my moma, push my girl, or do whatever. But don't step on my Js or Pennys IIs in middle school

lol for sure. in middle school, scuffing someone's kicks was a death sentence. hahaha

^^^ damn I dont understand yall buyin jordans for your kids. They have no idea who jordan even is

gotta keep your babies fresh though 8)

Last edited:

i could say the same about half the people buying retro Js that have never seen MJ play

but my 3 year old knows who MJ is, cuz i taught her

MJ Ultimate DVD Collection

I am going to have to agree with this one and not only that they have no idea, but they just not going to learn to appreciate a good sneaker. They can only appreciate it and love it, by not having it, and wanting it badly, like I did at their age. That being said, I am catching my self, buying kicks for my kids that they have zero love for no meter what, my true mistake. The line between spoiling them unnecessary and teaching them to appreciate is very thin unfortunately. 

Last edited:
Just got shipping confirmation. I wonder if the sizes that are still showing up on FA, EB are the ones getting Back ordered. Just a thought.

i could say the same about half the people buying retro Js that have never seen MJ play

but my 3 year old knows who MJ is, cuz i taught her

MJ Ultimate DVD Collection
True, and I don't understand why anyone is worried about what other people buy for their kids to begin with.  

where the hell is this at?
eek.gif

roll.gif
Saw it in a FB group.  One guy said it's in Florida, another guy said NY. Who knows, but it's hilarious lol

what parent doesnt want to give their child the things they couldnt have when they were growing up?
when i have kids, i'll get them j's too :smokin

what parent doesnt want to give their child the things they couldnt have when they were growing up?
when i have kids, i'll get them j's too
smokin.gif
And there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with it champ.  People seem to have a complaint for everything these days lol

I am going to have to agree with this one and not only that they have no idea, but they just not going to learn to appreciate a good sneaker. They can only appreciate it and love it, by not having it, and wanting it badly, like I did at their age. That being said, I am catching my self, buying kicks for my kids that they have zero love for no meter what, my true mistake. 

I feel this is another elitist idea. "You got to know the player who originally wore the shoe to truly appreciate the shoe".
I'm not calling you out or anyone in particular, but general talk. Just needed a quote for a segue.

People don't need to know who represents the shoe to appreciate it. I don't care too much about lebron, but wow the lebron 8s were comfy and I appreciate the hell out of the feel and tech.
Sure I know and seen him play in person, I even acknowledge his skills, but all of that doesn't make me appreciate the shoes any more or less.

People should just wear what they like from looks and feel perspective without people looking down on them without knowing the history of a pair to appreciate the shoes.

Yes, they won't fully appreciate or understand the significance of a pair of Jordans, but people should stop looking down on them.

Oh, we should also look further back to appreciate shoes. As in look at their transformation. Sandals came before shoes. Who the hell created sandals? We should appreciate him first.

Last edited:
at the end of the day, it's just a shoe. the story is the marketing to get you to buy it. relax.

Last edited:

so you need to know Jordans whole bio to wear j's now?
EXACTLY.  Do they know who invented the tshirt they are wearing?  What about their underwear?  Tank tops?  Socks?  This is all silly nonsense and people being more worried about another's purchases/lives than their own.  There are no "rules" as to what you can buy whom and why.  Live and let live.

Back
Top Bottom