Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I went straight for the Bred 1s first, then Royals, 88s, then Fears.  Was so psyched when I saw the Breds get added to cart..was hoping for similar luck with the Royals.

That was my exact moves too. After I added breds royals were oos right after captcha

RESTOCK news… Kills all Forums and Spreads Salt in MASS levels with QUICK FAST TIME!….. 

Last edited:
mane i was out doing **** with the team when the restock hit.  the worse part is going on NDC and seeing all of the shoes and not being able to add to cart.  oh well win some lose some i figured i'd probably miss it even if i was home.

i dont think id ever be able to get them manual

congrats on defeating the odds bruh
pimp.gif
Thanks, man I was so lucky, Just randomly I refreshed the old bred 1 link, I didnt have page monitors or anything and this was before nike tweeted. They pop up out of the blue on my random refresh and I went crazy.

I was salty AF earlier bout striking out on the 11s.

Dam near missed this restoc too. For whatever reason I checced my phone m ran to the PC. I was only able to come up on fear 3s. Might trade them or flip them. I wanted the fear 5s.

i dont think id ever be able to get them manual

congrats on defeating the odds bruh :pimp:
Thanks, man I was so lucky, Just randomly I refreshed the old bred 1 link, I didnt have page monitors or anything and this was before nike tweeted. They pop up out of the blue on my random refresh and I went crazy.

i had page monitor on google chrome but i never use it and when i would randomly the monitor would always go off even when they didnt restock :lol:

wow. my order is still "preparing to ship" from Saturday's release! I got two-day shipping too.
same, if i dont get my shoes by tomorrow im messaging CS for another code or a discount lol

i usually get my shoes by thurs. and thats with the free shipping.
mean.gif

Anyone order off Shoe Palace? Their site is down. Didnt get shipping confirmation or a cancellation notice.
I did, no shipping confirmation yet either

Back
Top Bottom