Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

When the Area 72 Lebron X dropped online they were back ordered for almost 3 weeks. Patience![/quote]

Nice. hope it's the same outcome for me as well.

This is my first pair of XI Lows. I now prefer the feel of the low more so than the mid. Just a great colorway. Wish I would have been able to get two pair and use one for playing basketball. No complaints, got my pair for $105.00 :)))))))

It seems like most people who got a pair got like 3+
A LOT of people buy multiples now, I remember when only a few people did that on here circa early 2000's

Unless you're coppin for other people or resell I really don't see the need for more than 3 pairs
Agreed , although I could see why some would buy a back up pair for when the one you wear gets worn out over time, but still. Dudes buy like 5+ pairs and then casually brag about it in these threads, which is why I love & hate release day :lol:

Got the shipping email from nike yesterday checked and package was shipped out today!! [emoji]128588[/emoji]....

Agreed , although I could see why some would buy a back up pair for when the one you wear gets worn out over time, but still. Dudes buy like 5+ pairs and then casually brag about it in these threads, which is why I love & hate release day :lol:

This. I mean I'm never salty because I know out the gate my chances are slim. But the nike restock rhrwad is a prime example of what you are saying. Damn shame what happened to the game.

This. I mean I'm never salty because I know out the gate my chances are slim. But the nike restock rhrwad is a prime example of what you are saying. Damn shame what happened to the game.
That restock was insane couldn't even grab the military 4s which I thought would be easy... Meh (kanye shrug)

What are yall estimates for resell price in about a week or two?

It really depends how many restocks come about, if theres quite a few I say around $230-240, if not so much I say $240-250+

From the prices on ebay if you see anything less than $230 that's a steal

they are already $270 shipped for most sizes from what ive seen. i expect it to drop within the next 2 weeks to $240.

might even dip to $230 and yes this is without any major restock but i expect these to restock at least one or twice. not holding my breath since NDC doesnt let me cop anymore and i never luck out on restocks :lol:

might wanna add nike.com to your twitter mobile notifications so you get instant text when they tweet .... if you can afford a few extra texts a day might be worth it later.
That doesn't always work though. For today's re-release of the nightshades, I was already picking out the pictures when I got the text. I just kept refreshing at 258 Cali time. So there's a delay in the text.

ahh mine is ftl...fingers crossed.

On Footlocker

JRDN RETRO 11 LOW-WH/BK/CCD

On Footaction

Looks like I'm good to go. Hope they expedite the shipment.

Nike's tracking updated and shows incoming Thursday.

Oh happy days.

Once I check out both 10.5 from ftl and fta, we'll see if I can hook up a nter or make a little pocket change for breakfast.

On Footlocker

On Footaction

Oh happy days.

Once I check out both 10.5 from ftl and fta, we'll see if I can hook up a nter or make a little pocket change for breakfast.
oh nice!

i know someone looking for that size if you want to throw them the assist.  one of the few guys i wasnt able to since he was a diff size from me.

On Footlocker

On Footaction

Oh happy days.

That's my size. Hook me up playa

This is my first pair of XI Lows. I now prefer the feel of the low more so than the mid. Just a great colorway. Wish I would have been able to get two pair and use one for playing basketball. No complaints, got my pair for $105.00 :)))))))

that employee discount is :smokin

I believe I'm in the game at Champs, I'll believe it thoroughly once I get that shipping confirmation updated.

Back
Top Bottom